Regular Day

A few months later

Ky'lee POV
Well right now I am 5 1/2 months. We still haven't told anybody about the baby.
We decide we were going to have a big dinner party and announce it.

Olivia is 10 months and sure is a hand full but a wouldn't trade it for a word. She treat me like her mother and I treat her like my daughter. I know one day we will have sit her down and explain what happened.

As for Odell well he has been getting on my nerves. First he won't let me eat anything I want and second he won't have sex with me talking bout it would hurt the baby.

So right now I am mad at him since he won't have sex with me.

I go down stairs to see Odell and Olivia watching tv.

I go see sit down by both of them.Once I sit down Olivia comes over and sits in my lap. She lays her head on my belly.

I just rub her head as she falls a sleep.
Then I hear a camera snap. I look over at Odell to see that him holding his phone up.

"What you doing" I ask.

"Taking a picture of my two special ladies"

I couldn't help but to cry.

"Aww baby why you crying" he asks while pulling me into his arms.

" Because your so sweet. I don't know what I would do without you." I say.

" Aww baby I knew you could live without all this sexiness" he says smirking at me.

" You had to go running the moment"

" I didn't ruin the moment. I was just telling the truth"

" Yea will since you was just being honest help me get up"

Once he helps me get up I got put Olivia in her crib. I decide to go take me nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up later to feel slob all on my face. I open my eyes to see Olivia sitting on my chest.

"Aww Liv was you trying to give me a kiss" I say as I start to kiss on her cheeks.

She just laughs. I get up off the bed with Liv on my arms and we go into the kitchen to make us some lunch.

Once I finish lunch I hear the garage door open. I guess Odell is home I wonder where he went.

I he walks into the kitchen giving a kiss. Then he goes and gives Olivia a kiss on the forehead.

" I just went to go handle some business with my manager." He says looking at Olivia.

I know he lying cuz when he lie he can never look me in eye.

So I will ask him later.

" baby you know Liv's birthday is in a couple of months so what do you want to do for her" I ask.

" I say we just invite a bunch of children have cake and play games"

" Alright we can do that but what would be the theme" I ask.

" How bout the the Giants everybody likes the Giants"

"Odell I am not letting my baby have a party with the theme of the giants" I say walking down the hall.

" Come on baby it would be great. Olivia loves the Giants.

" Odell the only reason she likes yall is because she sees your face on the tv."

" Come on baby please"

" No Odell and I have a better idea why don't we have Doc McStuffins as the theme everybody loves her"

"Alright but I still don't think she is better than The Giants"

" Yea I know you don't but when you birthday come we can have that as the theme."

" No baby I don't want a birthday party I just want you to where your birthday suit around the house"

" Oh really"

"Yassss that would be the best birthday ever"

"Yea so when my birthday come what are you going to do for me"

" I will throw you a party"

" Baby that ain't fair how I have to walk around the house all day with my birthday suit on and you just going to throw me a party"

"Well yea you would like that wouldn't you"

"Hell nawl you just buy me jewelry"

" Watch and see when your birthday come round I am going to do at"

"No baby" I say as I straddle him.

"Well I would I  change my mind if you give me some"

" I thought you said we weren't going to have sex while I was pregnant"

" I changed my mind when I heard you moaning in the bathroom a few days ago."

"Well let's get started" I say as I kiss him and push him on the bed.

*************************************
Ky'lee is 5 month pregnant now

They decide they are going to have a party to tell all their families and friends that Ky'lee is pregnant and what he sex is.

What do you think it is

A girl

A boy

Ky'lee and Olivia have a great bond

Olivia's birthday is coming up soon.

Ky'lee finally gets what she has been wanting her whole pregnancy.

SEX

Vote / Comment

Word Count:859