She crossed her arms and scoffed at me,"Do you have any shame on you?"

"Nope, not anymore, not an ounce." I smirked knowing I was vexing her.

"You are unbelievable."

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked referring to yesterday.

"It's like you want me to be pissed at you to be honest." Jessie glared at me.

"Kinda, is hot when you are angry." I took in the clothes she was wearing, the tight white work dress that she was wearing accentuated her figure in all the right places. Jessie was breathtaking.

I moved on the chair and patted my lap, she looked at me still with sporting her burning glare... but came to me nonetheless. Jessie straddled me on her desk chair, her dress rolling up.

"You act tough and look at you, I didn't even have to ask." I looked up at her, her lips hovering dangerously close to me.

"You are an asshole."

"And yet you love it." My hands settled on top of her ass, giving a squeeze that made her moan. I leaned up to kiss her but she backed away last second.

"We can't, not here."

I leaned my head against her neck and sighed, "Why?"

"Someone could hear."

"I can be quiet if you can." I sucked on her on her neck, but not enough to leave a mark as much as I wanted to. "Have you ever been fucked in your office? Or does he never come here... is he so boring that he doesn't dare to take you here and let anyone hear?"

"He hasn't." Jessie moaned and tangled her hands on my hair as I attacked her neck.

"He doesn't know what he's missing out... but I do." Jessie grabbed my face by the jaw roughly, connecting our lips in a needy kiss.

One of my hands traveled to in-between her thighs, approaching her hot center, I felt her up and rubbed her from outside her soaking underwear. "You are so wet... does it turn you on that anyone can hear? That someone could walk in? Or that you are finally going to be fucked in your office. Hmm?"

"Yes..." she moaned out.

"I can't wait to fuck you on top of your desk... against it." I moved her underwear to the side and inserted two fingers into her.

"Fuck!"

I kissed her to quiet her down, "Shh, what did we say?"

"Fuck Kaden." She whimpered quietly against my lips.

"Ride my fingers." I told her as I pumped them in and out of her.

The only thing that could be heard in the big office was the echo of Jessie's quiet moans as I fucked her. Not loud enough for anyone else, a melodies sound only allowed for me to hear and I loved it. I loved that I was the first one to have her in her office and in her soon to be home. I loved that not even her husband had that privilege.

"I'm close Kade." Jessie's eyes were closed, her mouth agape as she rhythmically moved on my lap.

"Not yet baby." I stood up, her legs wrapping around my waist. With my available hand I moved things from her desk before settling her on top of it.

I went to my and moved her dress up, dragging her underwear down and replacing my fingers with my tongue.

"Fuck!" Jessie moaned loudly when my tongue entered, putting her own hand on top of her mouth to quiet herself, while her other hand pulled my head impossibly closer to where she needed.

In no time she came undone in my mouth, I took it all until there was nothing left. Kissing the inside of her thighs I moved up to hover over her, her chest went up and down, her breath ragged and a smile overcoming her once she opened her eyes and saw me.

I leaned down and captured her lips in mine, my tongue going in instantly so she could taste herself. The kiss was hot but very sloppy as Jessie was still regaining herself.

"So this is the only way to get you to listen to me?" I still hovered over her, planting kisses on her cheek and jaw. "Not that I'm complaining."

Jessie's hands went under my shirt, traveling up and down my abdomen until she sneaked them under my bra. "Shut up."

"Make me."

The challenge seemed enough to get Jessie to recompose and sit up on the desk, her hand coming against my chest and pushing me so I would fall on the chair again.

I hope the walls in here are thick enough.

-

A/N - Not a lot going on in this chapter other than... that lol.

Don't forget to comment and vote!