"Don't worry beautiful, but could you tell her Kaden Stone is here to see her, please?" I put my arms on top of the desk.

She stared at me for a second and bit her lip, her face faintly blushed. "Of course."

The woman took the phone that was on the desk and waited a few seconds, "Hi mrs. O'Connor, yes there's a woman out here asking to see you her names Kaden Stone? Alright, yes I will."

"What did she say?" I asked once she hung up.

"Mrs. O'Connor told me to take you to her office." She stood up and motioned me to follow her.

As I followed I took a peak of the many painting over the walls, there was a fair amount of people touring the gallery as well. I wonder if any of them were made by Jessie.

"So, can I know your name? I mean is only fair now that you know mine." I said to the secretary as we walked together.

"Vanessa."

"Cute name," I shouldn't be flirting because of what I said to Jessie yesterday... but flirting is not fucking.

That made her blush again, she's cute as well. "Here it is."

We stopped in front of a big black wooden door. "You can go in she's waiting for you."

"It was very nice to meet you Vanessa, I hope I see you around again?" I checked her out.

"Maybe you will." Vanessa gave a charming lopsided smile before walking away. I couldn't help but stare at her retreating figure until she was out of sight.

I opened the door not bothering to knock, if Jessie was expecting me then there is no reason for me to knock. She was standing in front of a painting hanging on the wall, her ipad at hand scrolling through it.

"Nice place you got here." I approached her. Her office was very neat and modern, yet artsy, it screamed Jessie in the best way possible

Jessie looked up from her ipad and put it aside on her desk before meeting me. "Like it?"

"Very much so, screams I'm rich." I teased her.

She rolled her eyes, fighting off a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"You didn't pick up your phone so I was obliged to come here."

"I was on a meeting, what's wrong?" Her brows furrowed and her doe eyes looked at me with curiosity.

"There was an error with your room's bed, instead of a queen sized bed we received a bunk bed of the lightning McQueen." I tried not to laugh at her expression. "So you need to call and give it back, I already told the guys to dismantle it."

"You came here to tell me that?"

I shrugged and started to check out her office, "I already told you I tried to call you, it was either come here or call your husband... I didn't fancy that idea."

"Right. What are you doing?" Jessie asked as I sat on the big leather chair of her desk.

"I feel like an important CEO." I spun around on the chair. "Your secretary is really hot by the way."