"You know what's going on!" I ask her from behind the sofa. She jumps slightly as she turns around to see it's only me.

"I grew up with athletes, of course I know." She replies causing me to chuckle.  "Come watch with me."

"Give Ajani to Niyah, let's go upstairs right quick."

"Right here Amir?" She asks me and I shrug. I didn't really care, it was basically still my house. "Hell no."

"Come onnnn." I stretch, pulling her arm. She looks around us before whispering something to Niyah and passing Ajani to her.

Ajani doesn't protest surprisingly. He could be really clingy but he didn't mind leaving his mom. Niyah gives me a look before laughing and shaking her head and so do I.

Nobody had to know.

My bedroom was still here, it was just emptied. It was used as a storage and there was a bunch of things in here that was probably going to be sent to my 'cousins' that i've never met before in Nigeria or some bullshit like that.

KEHLANI

I don't wait to smash my lips onto his and he reciprocates my movements. He lifts me up by my waist before I feel myself sitting on something hard.

And no, not his dick that was bulging through his pants.

His hand trails up my thighs before my panties slide down my legs, dropping down to my knees. His finger presses against my clit whilst the other rubs along my slit.

I press my mouth together to stop myself from making any noise. I didn't want to be caught, especially by his dad who walked in on us kissing.

It wasn't that deep but it just felt so awkward especially because their relationship hasn't mended entirely yet.

"Spread your legs." He orders and I do so before another finger enters my pussy making a moan slip out my lips.

"Kehlani." He whispers, referring to the noise that had slipped out. I couldn't help it, I loved how he made me he feel. I loved when he touched me.

I look down at how his fingers glide through me and leave with a smooth substance, each time is more creamier than the previous.

My pussy keeps throbbing, telling him I want him and he smirks knowing i'm that struggling to keep myself contained.

"Why are you so wet baby damn?" He questions as if I don't fold even if he looks at me for a few seconds too long.

I put a hand over my mouth to muffle my whimpers as he circles my clit slowly. I felt my orgasm approaching, it was way too quick.

I looked away to try and take my mind off how he was destroying me with his fingers but he pulled my attention back to him, pulling my face towards him.

"I love you," I whimper as he bites his bottom lip as his fingers slickly slide through my folds. He looks up to me before kissing my cheek.

"Be quiet for me baby." He says with a smirk before he spreads my legs wider to make space to bury his head into my thighs.

I take a breath of air which is cut short by his tongue flicking across my pussy. He paints words with his tongue inside of me causing me grip his shoulders for balance.