Memories...woah. Kayla POV

"Sir, Do you mind handing me that bag right there?" I ask the man standing in front of me. "Sure. Here you go." He said as he handed me my bag. I gathered all my things and walked over to my friends who were sitting on the bench by the door. "What do you guys plan on doing today?" I asked. "We're all going to dinner with our boys and maybe a little something else afterward..." Brittney smiled. "Oh umm You wanna come Kayla? Their jet is landing in like 5 minutes so it wont be that long of a wait." Shante added. All the other girls nodded in agreement. "No, You guys go ahead. I dont wanna ruin yalls night.." I looked down. "But how will you get home?" Tiffany asked. "I'll call a cab. Its okay guys really. So I guess I will see yall later?" I smiled. "Yeah. You will, Love you girl. Bye" Rashia said and they all smiled. I hugged them all and walked out into the cold air. I took out my phone and called a cab. I sat on a bench that was directly in the sun, Which helped with the cold. I sat outside long enough for too see all the girl and their boys get in there limo and drive off. Although I didnt see Roc come out of the airport. Maybe he went out of a different exit. - BEEP BEEP - I looked up and my cab was sitting on the curb. I picked up all my bags and walked over to the car. The man opened the trunk and I started to my stuff in. "Hey you need some help with that?" a familiar voice called from behind me. I turned around and saw Roc jogging toward me. I smiled. "Hey stranger! What you doing over here? " He smiled. "Oh well when I walked out of the exit I saw that amazing jacket that you have on and I remember WOW I bought that for Kayla!" We laughed. "So whatcha doing getting in a cab? Where your girls?" Roc asked. "They all went out with their boys I didnt want to ruin any of their fun.." "You dont have to ride in a stinky cab though. You wanna ride? My cars on the way up here right now.." He smiled. "You know, I'd love that."

"I would whoop you in MW3! You know it girl" Roc laughed. "Maybe once! I rule at MW3 on PS3!" "You wanna go girl?" Roc put up his fist. "You know what? Yeah lets go boy! Get out the car and come on!" I laughed and Roc and I got out the car. Roc came over to me and I ran around the other side of the car. "Oh dont be scared now!" He laughed and advanced toward me. Before I could turn and run he grabbed my legs and lifted me off the ground. "Ahhh! Put me down!" I laughed/screamed as he spun me around. Roc finally put me down on the hood of his car and stood in between my legs. I screamed,"OMG you know I hate that!" He chuckled. "And you know I wouldnt drop you." He smiled and I looked down. "You wanna help me take my things up to my apartment?" "Yeah, Come on.." Roc and I got my things out of the trunk and walked them up the stair to my apartment. Roc laughed. "What?" I asked. "I remember you slamming this door in my face and August screaming because of what you said about her voice..." He shook his head. "I wanted to laugh so bad." "Yeah im sorry about that. You know anger and I are a bad mix.." I looked down. "Nawh. Don't apologize, I needed it..." "No you didnt.." I opened my door and we walked in. "I wish you would have told me about Keisha and August in the beginning. Things would be better..." "I wanted to so bad but August was always on me or around me. I could have had Brittney or somebody tell you but.. I wanted to be the one to explain.." He looked down. "Dont be sad right now okay? How about some hot chocolate or something?" "No thanks I probably should get going now.." "Please don't... I'm so bored here alone just for a hour? Please?" I cheesed. He smiled. "Ight and Yes on that hot chocolate." "Okay, Follow me to the kitchen." I smiled and we walked down the hallway. I got the hot chocolate and boiled the water. Roc and I just kinda sat in silence and stared at each other. His kills me sometimes! biting his lips and doing that wonderful thing with his eyes. Gah! Im sure he was doing that on purpose. "Heres your Coco." I smiled. "Thanks, Hey that play park down in the center of your complex looks pretty cool. You wanna go walk down there and drink our coco?" "Sure, I'd love that." Roc and I walked down to the park and sat down on a table under a huge oak tree. "How do you like staying here?" Roc said as he took a sip of his coco. "Its a nice place but not really." "Why?" He looked me in the eyes and sent a chill down my spine. "Ehh, I dont like staying alone..." I looked down. " When August was at my house I wish I could have been alone.... or with you" "Thats sweet... Just like this coco." We laughed. "Hey you wanna swing? I bet I can get higher than you?" Roc smiled and put down his cup on the chair. I smiled. "Leggo" Roc and I ran over to the swing and starting swinging our legs off. I was laughing so hard my stomach started hurting and I had to slow down. "What'd you stop? Taking defeat like a man?" Roc said as he stared slowing down. "My stomach hurts! Bad idea to swing after drinking hot coco." I giggled. "Yeah. I guess so.." He stopped and stood up. "Are you okay? Really?" I love how he cares for me. I smiled and said, "Yeah, Im okay.. really" He smiled and sat down on the sand in front of my swing. "Remember our first kiss?" He looked at me and I looked down. "umm.... Yes, Why?" "I was so nervous! My heart was pounding, I thought I was going to pass out before your lips actually touched my lips." He smiled. "You were nervous?.... to kiss... me? Why?" Roc smiled. "Still havent figured it out?" "What?" I frowned my eye brows. "You're beautiful, smart, and have a wonderful personality! I love you Kayla and im nervous sitting here talking here talking to you right now.." He looked down. "I love you too.." I smiled. "But wait do you remember the first time we went to school as a couple and Lura was begin a *****?" "Hasn't she always been one?" He laughed "Yeah well she said something that made me really upset so I ran to my locker and you came and found me?" "Its coming back to me now.. " "We almost had sex on the floor at school and we made our promise there?" I smiled and he did too. Roc and I went on and on about the good times. It started getting really cold and I began to shiver. "Umm, Heres my jacket." He said as he took off his jacket and handed it to me. "Thanks and eh do you have your phone what time is it? Its really dark right now." I asked and squinted at him through the light of the moon. "Whoa. its 11.." He looked up at me and smiled. "Time flies when your having fun.." He stood up and held out his hand. "Come on. I'll walk you to your apartment.." I hesitated then took his hand. I smiled down at our hands and felt a warm feeling fall over me. "Thanks for walking me.." I said as I opened my door. "No problem. I guess I'll see you soon?" "Yeah. Soon.." Roc turned to walk away and then I remembered I had his jacket. "Wait Roc, Your jacket.." He turned and walked back up the stairs. "Kayla, Im going to ask you this while I have the nerve to. Moms having a small thanksgiving dinner... I would like it if you came." He smiled. "I'd love that." "Alright Good. See you then but hopefully before that.." "Yeah.." That night I went to sleep with a smile on my face.