Bye...

- Kayla P.O.V. - "Thank you." I smiled. "No problem." The officer smiled and got in his car . Roc stood next to me with his hands in his pocket. "Why?" He look at me. "He was drunk Roc, I already told you this." I shook my head. "No. not that..." Roc looked up. "Im talking about why do bad things always happen to good people?" "Eh, Maybe its all for better reason.." I glanced at Roc. "What reason would that?" He frowned. "Im not sure yet but I am sure that hungry and I really dont want to explain this to my friends right now so how about we grab some food?" I looked up at him, He was still looking up. "Hey, Im okay. If it wasnt for you he would have raped me. Your my hero." I smiled. "Okay. Lets go.." Roc put his hand out I hesitated but went for it and grabbed his hand. Roc bit his lip and then we started off down the beach hand in hand. Just like old times. - August P.O.V. - "Thanks for shopping at this Gucci location." Said the lady at the cash register. "No problem." I grabbed my stuff and walked out. I'm so happy my mom got Roc to date me. Now I can buy whatever with his money! ha. Life is good. I was walking down the street on my way to the coach place when I passed by the Mcdonals window. I took a double take just to make sure I was things right, and I was.... It was Roc and Kayla sitting across from each other laughing. I scowled. That *****! I should curl her righ- Wait what am I doing? If I do that Roc might just break up with me to be with her! Leaving his dream and all so maybe I should just let them have there fun and I can spend his MONEY! Aye. I shrugged and speed across the front window. I hope they didnt see me looking at them. I only have today before I have to go back to L.A. so I might as well be wise. I smiled at the thought of my master plan. - Kayla P.O.V. - "Yes I remember that! Lets not talk about anymore okay?" I laughed as I took a sip of my sweet tea. Roc and I decided to take a trip to Mcdonals. I love it here I could really care less for expensive stuff. Roc and I just started thinking of all thee things we did and said before we broke up.. I missed it, a lot and he knew. I could just tell. I could feel he missed it to. He told me how much he hated August, I couldnt help but laugh at some of the stuff he said about her. While he was telling me about how she needed a shower I glanced at the window and August turning from the window smiling and walking away. A chill went down my back and my smile faded. I thought about saying something to Roc about her begin there but why?? We were having such a good time and I didnt want to bring the mood down again. I zoned out for a minute and I guess he noticed. "Hey.." Roc shook my shoulder and gave my that side smile that I loved so much. "I miss you a lot... August all she wants is money and sex. and I dont want any of that from HER!" I couldnt help but smile. "August would shoot me before I bring her to a Mcdonals." I shook my head. "Well you know me, Im laid back all that expensive stuff dont matter to me and you know that." I smiled. "Yeah I do... " Roc looked up from his burger and into my eyes. I felt that connection I always did when he looked me in the eyes. I was tempted to look away but I couldnt for some reason. "Its almost 7. I should probably get you home, Your friends are probably looking for you." He smiled. "Yeah. Im sure they are."

Roc helped me in the car and then we sped off toward the north. I remembered when Roc and I rode to school together every morning. He would still have that sleepy look in his eyes and his voice still trying to shake the sleep. One morning I was almost tempted to make him pull over. I smiled thinking about it but then my smiled faded as a moment of dread passed over me. "Is it true... Is it true what Josh said in the alley?" I asked. Roc slowed the car down but keep riding. "About me and August having sex?" I felt uneasy as he said "sex" I dont know why though but I nodded. "No. We had a promise remember?" He looked over me. "Yeah. I know but you were gone and all I didnt really expect you keep it after I found out about August..." - Roc P.O.V. - Ouch. That kinda hurt but I couldnt blame her. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat but keep my eyes on the road and answered. "I was planning on keeping that promise.." I wanted to tell her that I wanted to keep it with her but I just let it glide. "I did too." She wanted to smile but she held back. I slowed as I neared her condo when we stopped we sat in an awkward silence. A few minutes passed until I spoke up. "You know August is leaving tomorrow. You should come hang after I get back?" She smiled. "I'd like that. Just text me what time." I bit my lip. "Okay." Kayla opened the door and hesitantly got out. I wondered what she wanted to say or do either way I wouldn't mind. I've been trying to work up the nerve to kiss her but I couldn't not yet anyways. I looked up at Kayla's condo before I sped off down the road. When I arrived at my house, I went looking for August. No where to be found. Hey, Maybe this is my lucky day! Kayla said she would hang and August is leaving tomorrow? Yeah buddy. I smiled and did my little happy dance up stairs. I laid on my bed and thought about when me and Kayla slept together. I bit my lip when I thought about it. She'd always lay her head on my chest and I'd listen to breath and every once and a while. I would stay up real late just to make sure she didnt have any dreams. They were always about her dad raping her. Anger filled inside of my as I thought about all the scars she showed me and all that emotional pain she had to go through. She always told me I made things better but then I ruined it when I choose fame over my boo... I wish I could travel back in time and fix, Make all the pain go away. Maybe tonight I could turn things around? - Kayla P.O.V. - "So what did you need to tell us?" Tiffany said while laying down on my bed. I took a deep breath and told them everything. From Josh first coming in to Roc asking me to come over? "OMG! What are you going to wear?" Shante gasped and jumped up. "How the heck do you ask her what is she going to wear when she just told us she almost got raped?" Rashia said in an annoyed tone. Shante didnt seem to hear her because she was to busy looking through my cloths. "Its okay. Im over it, Im just happy Roc came..." Brittney smiled. "That was hero ****! What you think yall goin' to do? Im sure he want the kitty!" Brittney made a purring sound. I frowned my eye brows. "No!" We all laughed. " We promised not to have sex til we were 18 and we were totally in love with that person." They all smiled. "Aww"

-Roc P.O.V. - "Get out my car." I stood irritatedly next to the door. "Awh Roc I dont get a good bye kiss before I get out?" August pouted. "Ha.. Funny. Now get out of my car!" She scowled me and slowly got out of the car. "Okay Roc." She whispered. "Enjoy my Farewell gift.." She smirked and walked off. The freak? Whatever. She cant even ruin my mood. KAYLA'S COMING OVER!! I smiled as I jumped into my car and drove off. I wanted everything to be perfect. So I did what I knew Kayla would love, I put on "Princess and the frog" cooked some popcorn and popped a few colas. I didnt get to fancy, I hope Kayla didnt either. I wore a white and baby blue polo with blue jeans and of course I had on axe. Kayla loves axe. I wonder wha- My thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door. I straighten up my shirt and jeans before I opened the door. Oh and when I did I was speechless. She wore a sleeveless Love and juicy shirt, SHORT shorts with rips in them and pink vans. "Under dressed?" She asked. I shook my head like a dumb neanderthal. "Can I come in?" She smiled and it brought me back. "Um uh, Yeah come on." I bit my lip as she walked passed me. She put her bag on the kitchen table, looked back at me, bit her lip and went into the T.V. room. Oh how she teases me. I wish I could have her back but of course I would get fired. Now that I think about it Kayla's worth it. "Oh my gosh! Princess ad the Frog. You know I love though." She laughed and crashed on the couch. I just kinda stood there staring until she motioned for me to sit next her. I skipped over to her to make her laugh. Which it did. When I plopped on the couch Kayla gasped. "What?" I asked. "You have on axe!" She leaned in and sniffed my shirt. "Yum.." She smiled and licked her lips. Please dont get a boner! -Kayla P.O.V. - I wasnt planning on messing with Roc, but I thought it would be fun. I laid on him and sniffed his axe. Oh how I love it, Roc made it all the better. While Princess and the frog was playing I couldnt help but look at Rocs lips every once in a while. I really wanted him to kiss me with his big soft lips. Oh yummy. I think I might have moaned once at the thought of it. "Kayla.." Roc said while looking down at me laying on his lap. "Yeah." I said. "I wanna show you something..." He got up and I did the same. "What is it?" "Just follow me.." I trailed behind him as he took me up stairs. He turned and went into a room. I went in behind him and when I turned the corner I was attacked by Rocs big juicy lips. At first I was surprised but then I just went with the flow. Sparks went crazy as always. Roc tongue explored every inch of my mouth and I didnt mind. Even though we aren't dating I couldn't pull away. His hand softly gripped my face and my hand rested on his waist. When I tried to pull away he pulled me back wanting more and I really did want more. Roc stumbled backward until he tripped over the bed. I laid on top of him enjoys every minute of it. When he did finally pull away. He did it slowly making the kiss linger. "Sorry.." He whispered. I wanted to reply but my lips wouldn't move. "It took me all night to work up the confidence for that. So I had to do it..." He smiled, So did I right before I laid my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep

I love you with my life. (Roc story sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें