36 │ She Care..?

Začít od začátku

He gritted his teeth controlling his just because yn is just beside him.. He just doesn't wanna ruin this moment for them.. He sighs the moment the call declined but soon yn got up from there after doing her work..

He was about to stop her but before that his phone rang again made him growl in anger..that he didn't get enough time with her he wanted more time with her like that..

That he loves when her fingers brush on his body.. He loved that so much.. And now Jimin literally messed up his mood.. Attending the call he shouted..

'WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT THIS EARLY MORNING!!'

He shouted through the phone and that jimin just sighs at his best friend's sudden outburst.. Like why this man looks so aggressive early morning..

'I just call to make sure you are alive.. How were your wounds?? Is there any chance that you can die in this mid age..?'

His fingers run through his bandaged wound that was perfectly done by his sweetheart and out of them he got a little calm and said..

'I'm fine jimin..'

He said coldly.. And that made Jimin sigh yet again..

'Whatever.. I call you to say something but never mind byee..'

Saying that he immediately cut the call making him frown but he just left that just because yn is more important for him now.. He smirks a little and walks into the closet where yn is.. He saw her arranging clothes there..

'Sweetheart, You weren't even done with one work then what are you doing now and i already told you that you don't need to do any job if there is anything reena is there..'

And hearing his words she slightly looked at him and said..

'It's not a big thing that's why..'

He just smiled at her words. He didn't know why but he found a cute thing about her.. And yet again he said..

'And what about your undone work..?'

He asked with a smirk that made her frown.. He made a closer step towards her.. She gulped and moved backwards..

'What..? I.. I already did everything..'

He even smirks just wanting to tease her more..

'Then who will do this..?'

He said while taking one of his shirts and giving that to her telling her to make him wear that.. She gulped and took that from him.. He was surprised by her sudden behaviour;

he didn't think she would be ready to do that.. And that amazed him.. And that she started to button up and his eyes were on her.. Don't know why but her each and every moment is making him feel so good..

That he himself knows she is something special to him now.. Something different he can feel from her..

'Are you going somewhere..?'

He frowned at her question that she continuously made him feel amazed by her actions now.. That now he can see she is not scared of him anymore ,

she is just nervous and that is just because she herself somewhere knows he can't hurt her or won't hurt her anymore.. That he already admitted he has been controlling himself for her..

'Shouldn't I go anywhere.?'

And on this statement she felt offended by her question that she immediately moved away from him but before that he pulled her plam into his chest.. That she could feel his heartbeat.. She gulped when he looked into her eyes intensely..

'Tell me..'

He yet again asked to make her unable to say anything.. And looking at him she can't even utter a word looking away from him she said..

'Its.. It's nothing.. I.. I mean your wounds didn't heal well.. So.. So.. Should take rest..'

And her those words made him smile.. The first time she saw him smile like this.. Even he couldn't hide that from her.. She looked at him and that he realised he was smiling or is that he blushing hearing her words.. That he immediately cleared his throat, getting embarrassed by that situation..

'I.. I'm leaving and I have some work..'

Saying that he quickly walked away from there leavening a dumbfounded yn there.. She got extremely shock seeing him like that. He always acts dominant in front of her but just by her words he just blush and smile infront her that makes her unbelievable..

__^___

Vote target 100