⩇𝟒

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Queen always said to Roséanné that

"Dear child, keep away from Seulgi. She is angry because you have taken her place with the prince. I fear she may do you harm. "

But Roséanné smiled and replied
"I am not afraid of Seulgi. It is natural for her to be angry even they didn't had relation like a husband and wife, But I have a hope that if I am kind to her she will do the same and we can be like friends "

Roséanné didn't become jealous of Seulgi for any reason and Jimin told her that he and Seulgi never slept in a room together , that was morely like a relief to her . Jimin was truly loyal to her and she trusted him .

Queen sighed and said
"I wish I could think so, " and she went from there.

Soon afterwards Jimin had to go on a long journey and leave Roséanné with his parents , they promised him to watch over her.

He clearly didn't want to leave her but he has to go no matter what, Roséanné comforted him and said that she will fine.

" Wait for me, I will return soon
be safe my love , I love you " He said while looking into her eyes

"I will " She assured him
"I love you to the moon and back " She said while having a eye contact with him
Without wasting a sec they kissed each other with emotions  , they gonna miss each other alot .

But no sooner had the prince ridden away than Seulgi began to plot against Roséanné.
At first she showed Roséanné many little attentions.

"We both are lonely " Seulgi said one day
"Why not spend some of your time with me? " Roséanné agreed to her statement as she thought about a new friendship with her.

Roséanné would join her almost every warm evening, taking her jewels and other pretty things of Roséanné  but she didn't even mind it as it was not a big deal for her which made Seulgi angry cause it looked as she was indeed a cheap one. Seulgi also fake treated Roséanné as her loving sister .

One day without Roséanné knowing she thought to try her Golden Slippers but they were far too small, that made Seulgi more jealous and angry.

Queen knew these things from maids and she was told that Seulgi was annoyed because she had fewer jewels than Roséanné.

And so , again the Queen warned Roséanné
"Don't trust Seulgi " but Roséanné only replied
"Let her be, maybe she never saw this much gold jewels "

One day, both Seulgi and Roséanné were talking like usually
Seulgi asked suddenly
"Why do you always wear that golden chain round your neck, Roséanné? "

"Beautiful it contains my soul " replied Roséanné simply.

"I must wear it, if I took it off and another person wear it on, I would die "

"Die! " exclaimed Seulgi, as if she were horrified

"Oh, do be careful, Roséanné dear. I hope you have fastened it on securely "

"It is riveted, " said Roséanné
"But it would slip over my head, I suppose. But I shall not lose it that way, Seulgi, for I am so happy to be alive, you know "

"Of course you are " agreed Seulgi, but in her heart a wicked thought came suddenly
"If Roséanné died, the prince might love me " she thought to herself and smirked in a evil way

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Thank you for reading this chapter, hope you liked this chapter cuties .

Take care 🖇💫

Ignore grammar mistakes
Thank you!

- AUTHOUR R