.・゜゜・ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ .・゜゜・

My dear Readers,
I will call u as cuties in my stories
Thanks for checking this book I hope you read the book and give honest opinions about the book ...

This book is originally  from

Wonder Tales From Far and Near

I took a part from the book which is

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss ᴏғ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ

Orginal book is first published on 𝟭𝟵𝟱𝟰 , second edition is published on 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟬 , Third impression was also on the same year as second edition .

The part I took is from second edition , the stories in orginal book was retold within the 2,000 word vocabulary of the revised syllabus in English , hence some of you may read the story of  " The Princess of Mountain " but give a try for Jirosé version in this amazing story
I will make few changes in story line but the main plot will be same .

Either the Orginal book Or Second edition was retold by
E. L. & H. G. D. TURNBULL

pardon, but I don't know the exact writer I got this book from libarary and the story seems good and Fanfiction material to me while reading this Jirosé was the ship that came into my mind so I went Jirosé version.

I hope Jirosé version written by me will please your interest and expections in this book , even though the idea wasn't mine but still I will try to write it in better way as it is written.

Pardon for all the grammar mistakes I have in this book , I will try not to do grammatical mistakes but it will be helpful if you cuties points out my grammar mistakes I will change it then but don't say it in rude way it may somehow hurt me so say it in a polite way . 

I don't hesitate to delete hate comments so don't waste your time on doing that .

I suggest you to read this story while listening to music if you like to it may give you feels...

Don't be shy to comments it encourages me alot while reading your comments you can tell the parts which u dislike too....

I don't claim the idea of this book  whole credits goes to Original Authour , I just change few story lines
There are no mature contents means no 18+ contents even the author is still young for that type of contents to write but however it may have few double meaning lines which won't make you uncomfortable . This book can be read by anyone regardless of your age ...

I hope y'all enjoy this book till the  end, when I read the book I felt it was good that's I thought to write it in Jirosé Version, don't think I am copying if you have clear eyes and Common sense I said that I gave whole credits to Original Authour of the book also this is not an online platform story and even though I adapted but don't try to copy this book if you want to write it in your ship version then ask permission first from me cause you probably got the idea when you see this book  and kindly no transition allowed for this book .

Thanks Once again for checking this adapted book
Let me know if you like the story to

- AUTHOR R