⩇𝟐

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Prince Jimin rode away , the slipper safely hidden against his heart. For many days he journeyed across sandy plains and through dark forest, then up the steep mountain ghat which led to the palace of Roséanné's father.

Boldly he stated his errand, boldly he drew forth the slipper and knelt before the King to restore it.

" And what reward do you ask for my daughtet's slipper ? "
Asked King then he added,

"You may make your choice sliver and gold you may have, or horses from my stable "

" I want none of these, " replied Jimin quietly.

"Come , state your price " said the King

"My price is the princess herself " replied the young man.

"You have asked for something I cannot give you " said the King,
"The princess has long held the right to choose her own husband "

"Your highness"  , said Jimin
"May I ask your daughter if she will choose me? "

The king was troubled. He liked the handsome young prince well  enough, but the marriage would not bring him greater power or honour. He hoped in his heart that the princess would have nothing to say to the son of the King of Volcano.

But Roséanné had been peeping from her window as the prince rode up and she saw that he was just the groom she had dreamed of. So when her father put the matter to her, instead of refusing to marry prince of the Volcano , she said

"Very well, I'll have him, as it seems to be the only way to get back my little golden slipper . "

Not only because of golden slipper she agreed , she want to marry the prince of her dreams .

The wedding took place amid great rejoicings. Roséanné looked more beautiful than the moon and all the princes and nobles who had hoped to marry her were quite annoyed, saying

"Who is this fellow from the Volcano? He came with no escort, riding alone as if he'd been just a sowar. He isn't very handsome either. What does Princess Roséanné see in him? "

All the same they remained for the wedding feast, which went on for almost a week and cost the King of the Ocean almost much as Roséanné's golden slippers.

Jimin didn't mind their objections neither Rosé, they both was happy to be with each other . In wedding he kissed Roséanné while giving a smirk to all Princes and nobles .

At the end of the celebrations, the prince came to the King and said

"I now wish to take my wife to my own Palace "

"That's is how it should be, " agreed the King, with a sigh.

"Guard Roséanné well, but above all see that no one else ever wears the chain which hangs around her neck, for if she takes it off and someone else puts it on, in that moment your wife will die "

Jimin promised to take great care both of Roséanné and her golden chain, they set off to Jimin's palace. The king himself rode out part of the way with them and gave them splendid presents of jewels, money, camels, horses, rich robes carpets and rugs, in fact they could desire.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Thank you for reading this chapter
Hope you liked this chapter.
In orginal book there is no romance but I will add it so the next chapter or the chapter will have romance will be my own idea, and as I said main plot will be same but story lines have changes not only romance

Ignore grammar mistakes.
Thank you !

- AUTHOR R