CHAPTER 91 - Did You Know Them?

Somewhere around Gangdong-gu,

Inside an empty building, a delicious smell comes from inside the building.

There’s a light and the voice of someone talking.

Delicious Korean food was on the table.

The children happily gobbled the food.

“It’s so good!”

“I miss this taste.”

“Delicious!”

“I never eat something like this before!”

“I never thought that both of the handsome Oppa were so good at cooking!”

“Can I have a second?”

“Here, try this.” Hong (Mary) gives the children some meat because the children were thin.

“You can eat slowly. No one would take it from you and we have more if you still feel hungry. You will choke if you speak while eating.” Kim Roksoo (Cale) told the children because they look, thin and some of them even cry because of how delicious the food was.

“We also have cookies and cake for dessert.” Lee Soo-Hyuk tells the children.

“Ugh, I miss this taste! It tastes like what Grandma often cooked for me. Sobs…” Baek-ah gobble the food and started to miss Grandma Baek’s cooking.

He also worries about her condition as he can’t contact her after the scenario started.

“Don’t worry, if what Kim Dokja-ssi told us before is the truth, then Grandma Baek would not get into the scenario like us.” Choi Jung Soo tries to cheer Baek-ah.

“Hey, Roksoo don’t pour it onto the plate!” But suddenly he saw what Kim Roksoo (Cale) had done.

-   I never thought that my nephew would be so immersed in his act! 🐲

I was also surprised that Choi Han act as if he was possessed by Choi Jung Soo from Earth 1. Kim Roksoo (Cale) agreed with Choi Jung Gun’s words.

-   Do you think Choi Han will be able to act like the First Dragon Slayers if he saw your memories? 🔥

-   It happened because of God of Death’s power, right? 🌪

The Ancient Powers are discussing the possibility of Choi Han acting like Choi Jung Gun if he saw his memories.

“…” Kim Roksoo (Cale) didn’t say anything.

But he still remembers what happened with Choi Jung Gun when he was in the God of Despair’s temple test.

The peaceful atmosphere didn’t stay for too long because suddenly there was a fluctuation in the air and a low-grade dokkaebi suddenly appeared.

[Umm, excuse me.]
The low-grade dokkaebi timidly said. Its eyes are trying to find something from them.

Everyone in that empty building stops eating and suspiciously looks at the low-grade dokkaebi.

The low-grade dokkaebi saw the children then he look at the four adults before he look at the delicious foods on the table.

[Where do you get it?] The low-grade dokkaebi politely asked about the food.

He was acting polite because he could not see their status.

Of course, both parties did not know that the Ancient Power that was used for their disguises was able to affect the Star Stream System.