CHAPTER 53 - Status Changes

After being defeated by the cuteness of Naru (Cale) and being dissed by the followers.

“I-I-I lost to an unknown child...” Min Jiwon who in despair and look soulless after her fame being eclipsed by a mysterious boy (Naru or more precisely Cale).

“Cheer up, they just win because they have a larger group.”

“Right, they are all a pervert with the possibility of being a pedophile.”
The people who follows her is trying to cheer her.

Wow, they’re really brave to poke at the dragon mouth directly. Kim Dokja looked at Min Jiwon’s followers and prayed for their souls.

“How dare you said such slanderous thing to us!!!” One of the followers are extremely angry.

“How dare you say that before knowing the greatness of Our Godly Idols!!!” Another person said with a scary face.

“What an unrefined person, have you never heard about ‘Cute is Justice’?” The others are nodding their heads as they agree with that statement.

Not only the people, but the constellations also angry at them.

[Some constellations nodded at the fans circle statements.]

[Some constellations want to sue the people who slandered them.]

[Some constellations want to punishes the people who slandered them.]

[Some constellations want to slap the people who slandered them.]

[Some constellations curses the people who slandered them.]

[Some constellations angry at the people who slandered them.]

[Some constellations laugh at the foolish acts.]

[Some constellations watching with excitement.]

[Some constellations cheering the angry mob.]

[Some constellations eating popcorn.]

[Some constellations...]
...

Looking at her actions, Kim Dokja remembered the information in Ways of Survival. She seemed to lose sight of reality as she became immersed in her acting.

Well, Min Jiwon was originally like this. She was an excellent actress and due to her deep sympathy with ‘Queen Jinseong’, she would live thinking that she really was the last queen of Silla. This was why method acting was scary. But her's still paled in front of their acting. Kim Dokja looked at Cale group.

Just remembered how they act like a priests group before and how their followers turned into such fanatics. But...that vicious cultists group are really scary! Kim Dokja looked at Cale group and look at his followers who dissing Min Jiwon’s followers. But he got more terrified after he saw Clopeh excited expression.

“Representative-nim, I haven’t offended them before right?” Lee Sungkook said with a pale face.

Lee Gilyoung also suddenly grabbed Kim Dokja clothes while terrified by the vicious cultists group actions.

Well...I also trying to remember if I have ever offended them before...,although I never did anything that would offended them but...why do I have a feeling that they keep looking at me with killing intents? Kim Dokja wonder.

“It seems you are mistaken about something. This isn’t the age of the Later Three Kingdoms.” Kim Dokja try to ignore the possibility of offending them and started speaking to Min Jiwon to forget his fears.

“You are the one who is mistaken about the era. The Republic of South Korea is over. Are you still waiting for rescue?” Min Jiwon suddenly started speaking bullshit. “A new era has opened. The beginning of this era will start with me, Min Jiwon.”

“She really needs a psychiatrist.”

“They dare to slandered us when she is also have a severe chuunibyou or some identity crisis. Hah, she thinks that she’s a queen.”

“Well if she’s having a delusions of being a Queen, how about we teach her how to be humble.”

"She doesn't deserve it! It’s more fitting for Our Mary-nim."

"I think Empress will be more fitting for Mary-nim."

"What are you talking about!? Our Mary-nim is a Real Goddess!"

“I have heard that if someone was poor, they might be stupid because they don’t have enough education. And here I’m realizing that it’s true. Just thinking about how she act high and mighty as she offered 2,000 coins before really proof it.” One of the CRSF members said while looking disgusted by Min Jiwon.

“That’s right, she should learn from Our Godly Idols that act as humble as possible even if their identity are something that greater than God.”

“Right! That’s how a higher status should behave. Haaa..., just thinking about how humble they are, it makes me feel like every single God that I know in this world are trash. They’re really greater than any God that exists in this universe.”

Another dissing from the followers are being directed to Min Jiwon but for some reason the conversations turned out to dissing the God.

“Q-Queen-nim?” Yoo Sangah try to stop the chaos that causes by the two groups.

“What?” Min Jiwon reply with an annoyed tone.

“As far as I know… Silla is the weakest country in the Later Three Kingdoms… won’t it be hard based on the history? The one who unified the Three Kingdoms…” Yoo Sangah try to reason with her.

Min Jiwon paled from the surprise attack.
“W-What do you know?”

“I… have a 1st grade degree in Korean history.” Yoo Sangah explains.

“1-1st grade Korean history…” The embarrassed Min Jiwon stuttered. “What is so great about 1st grade Korean history?”

“Let’s go Yoo Sangah-ssi. She doesn’t know history very well.” Kim Dokja try to take Yoo Sangah and leave Min Jiwon.

Min Jiwon’s words became redder at my words.

“Just wait! My proposal isn’t over yet. You are on the different group with them, right. How about 3,000 coins?” Min Jiwon panic.
Kim Dokja turned around without saying anything.

What kind of offer is that? I rather asked the scary cultists group here and asked them for more coins. Didn’t you just saw how much coins he earned just for asking money and thanking them? Kim Dokja feels that their followers words about Min Jiwon was foolish seems to be true.

Kim Dokja ignored her and kept walking.

“3,600, no 3,700…!”

His footsteps stopped. Kim Dokja looked back and saw Min Jiwon making a ‘that’s right’ expression.

I was also a bad guy. I could just walk away but I wanted to smash it.

Kim Dokja opened his mouth and spoke in a blunt voice. “Rather, I want to make you an offer.”

“What do you mean?” Min Jiwon look clueless.

“10,000, how about it?” Kim Dokja said.

“Oh, is it too low? You are a king… then I will make it 20,000.” Kim Dokja correct his words.

Min Jiwon’s expression hardened. She glared at Kim Dokja.

“Are you joking with me right now? 20,000 coins? I don’t think you are worth that much…”

“No, I mean that I will buy you for 20,000 coins.” Kim Dokja explained.

“Huh?”

“To be exact, you and all your troops.” Kim Dokja correct his meaning.

Her mouth dropped open in a daze before she barely regained her senses.

“T-This is ridiculous!”

“Do you believe me now?”

It didn’t take long for distrust to turn to astonishment, astonishment to turn into greed.

It was natural. 20,000 coins was a truly huge amount. It was an amount that could affect the dominance of the three forces in the Later Three Kingdoms.

Unfortunately, greed couldn’t break her pride or maybe because she just saw how much coins earned by Naru (Cale) before.

“Are you trying to buy me with money?”

“Why? Is it impossible? You are the one who made the proposal first.” Kim Dokja replied.

The leader of her subordinates came forward.
“You dare!”

He had a slender body and was very handsome. He didn’t seem to have much muscles but they were hidden.

But even so, why do I feel like his looks is so normal. Kim Dokja wonder.

Kim Dokja didn’t realize that after looking at Cale and his group beautiful appearance for few days, his beauty standards starting to change and he keep comparing others with them except for Yoo Jonghyuk.

Yoo Sangah said, “Dokja-ssi, this man…”

Kim Dokja realized it the moment Yoo Sangah spoke. Yes, Silla had this constellation.

Silla wasn’t at an absolutely disadvantage in the war between the three kingdoms. Looking at the era, there were quite a few competent people. For example, Kim Yushin or… the problem was that there was no Kim Yushin in the current Silla period.

“Gwanchang is a good constellation. But he is rash. What if my constellation was Gyebaek?  I don’t think you want to reproduced the battle of Huangshanbeol.” Kim Dokja said.

The confused man’s eyes widened.

“You… are you from Baekje?”

[The constellation ‘Hwarang Knows No Retreat’ is angry at your comments.]

This person truly was his sponsor.

Hwarang Knows No Retreat, Gwanchang. His stigma wasn’t that great but his loyalty to the fallen kingdom was wonderful.

“I’m not from Baekje. I’m an ordinary South Korean person.” Kim Dokja explained.

“This guy!”

“I respect your patriotism but you should be more prudent. I don’t have only 20,000 coins.”

Kim Dokja moved my fingers one more time and the number of coins started to rise. The man’s face started turning pale.

Wealth was an object of desire for the poor.