CHAPTER 68 - Everything is Caused by Clopeh

“Shit!”

[Some constellations surprised at your cursed.]

[Some constellations said that they still love you even if you cursed them.]

[Some constellations…]

Alberu who is separate with the other after the forced teleport by the dokkaebi arrived in an empty house.

He decided to ignore the constellations because he had a lot of things to think about (especially his Dongsaeng).

I have a bad feelings that my Dongsaeng would do something similar to what he did in the God of Despair temple…Am I too worried because there’s no Raon, On and Hong who able to stop him?

Alberu is worried because how Cale always acts in their world before. Even when he became Kim Roksoo in Earth 2 he keep doing something that makes everyone who’s watching him extremely worried.

..But what if he got influence by someone like that Kim Dokja-ssi? Isn’t he also someone who died and got revived because of the Dragon in Anguk Station. Well he’s much worse than my Dongsaeng but he also has a lot of information about this world. But what if he was left alone with such person.

Alberu sighed as he keep worries about what would his Dongsaeng do.

I never thought that I would have more headaches when I can’t see my Dongsaeng who keeps making me go nuts.

-    Reporting to owners Alberu Crossman, do you want to activate the search mode?

Suddenly Taerang making a report.

What do you mean?

-    After the update, I am now able to detect the The Death God artifact and the Wind Elementals whereabouts. The same goes for the death mana that the Necromancer Mary has. The data has been acquired and the probability of detecting the aura if it’s being used are also available.

Taerang explains the new functions that being add in the update.

So, can you tell me who is the nearest person from here?

-    Of course! As a EX-Grade weapon, it’s as easy as drinking water. Please wait for a second. Scanning the surrounding area. Loading data

Ping

Suddenly a map appears in the air. The appearance of the map is similar to the scenario and the notifications from the system in this world.

There is a black dot and a shining dot in the map.

Is the shining dot mean our current location?

-    Answering to the owner Alberu Crossman, yes the shining dot was our current location and the nearest black dot is Mary whereabouts.

Can you tell me my Dongsaeng location?

-    For Cale Henituse location is quite far from here. As for Choi Han and Clopeh Sekka whereabouts is still unknown because they have not using their aura.

Can you search them from their skills or other characteristics?

-    The update had limitations as this world skills and attributes are similar with every person who owns it because it was something that made by the system in this world. That’s why it was hard to differentiate it from every individual.

Haa…I could only hope that my Dongsaeng won’t make any bigger mess when he’s alone.

Alberu really don’t know what Cale will do as he always make something small into a bigger mess and gives him a lot of headaches every time he did something.

But…

Wait! Didn’t Kim Dokja said that Clopeh destroy the world few times in the Book of Revelation

Suddenly he felt a chilling sensation at his back.

I remembered that Kim Dokja said that being separated from Cale is the cause for it…!!! No, no, no. That crazy dokkaebi! What kind of crazy thing that dokkaebi trying to do?! Did they didn’t hear our conversation about how dangerous Clopeh is without my Dongsaeng?

Just thinking about what Cale would do is enough headaches for him. But now the headaches and stress are increasing as he remembered about how crazy Clopeh can from what Kim Dokja told them before.

Taerang, can you try to find where Clopeh and Choi Han whereabouts?

-    Reporting to owner Alberu Crossman, right now Choi Han seems to be fighting with Yoo Jonghyuk. From the data, it shows the same aura so it’s accuracy is around 99.99%.

I remembered that he said that if Yoo Jonghyuk dies than he would regressed and there is a possibility for this world to be restarting because Yoo Jonghyuk is the main character. I really questions the writer for making such story and creating those crazy and stupid dokkaebi. Choi Han, please don’t kill him or make him regress.

When he heard Taerang report he just cursed the fact that he know about it and added more troubles to himself.

He felt like he really needs to cursed and hit the crazy writer that create this crazy world.

Alberu who has a horrible headache still keep moving to where Mary is.
______________________________

Mary who is teleport into a park,

“I should quickly go and find where the other is.” Mary said to remind herself.

Why do I feel Young Master-nim will doing something similar to what he did in the God of Despair temple? Is it because we’re being separated like what happened before? I don’t want to see something like that happened again. Right, I will find him and prevent him from doing something dangerous. Mary made a resolution to find and prevent Cale from doing anything that would harm him.

She looking at her surroundings.

As she tries to find the other, she took out some monster bones and control them. As she ride one of the skeleton monsters and looked around.

Grrrr.

A monster appeared and try to attack her.
It didn’t need to much time to defeat it and turned it into her army.

[Some constellations marveled at your skills.]

[Some constellations praises your skills.]

[Some constellations watching you with interest.]

[Some constellations…]

The constellations are watching and praising her skills like always but she just ignored them because that’s what Cale said before.

Besides, those constellations didn’t have any information about the other whereabouts so Mary didn’t have any interest with it.

As she searching around,

“H-He-Help me-!”

She could heard someone looking for help.
She quickly went to the direction where the sound came from.

There she could see a small group of four are being surrounded by the monsters.
Seeing they’re in trouble, Mary attack the monsters with the skeleton monsters and saved them.

“…”

They’re surprised, shocked and speechless as they just saw something incredible and out of their common sense.

“T-Th-Thank you very much!” The oldest person in the group was the first one who regained his calm and thanked Mary.

“Uh, un, right. Thank you very much for helping us Unnie!”

“R-Right, Thank you very much for saving our lives.”

“Thank you very much, you are so cool, Noona!”

The children who were around similar age to On and Hong was thanking her with a shining eyes.

They’re the survivors from the orphanage around this area.

They are able to survive because their unbelievable luck.

But their luck end when they unluckily walk into a monster den and as result, they are being chased by the monsters and almost being killed by them before they are saved by Mary.

They told Mary about what happened to them.

“Can we follow you Unnie?” The girl asked Mary.

“Right, she’s right. We can help you with whatever we could. Maybe we can really help you out.” The eldest said.

“Un, we will be a good child and won’t disappoint you, Noona.”

“Please, please let us follow you Cool Noona…”
The other boys also pleading to Mary.

“Alright.” Mary nodded.

“Nice to meet you, Noona. My name is Ann Daeryong. I’m twelve years old.” The oldest child introduced himself.

“My name is Ko Chungseong and I’m ten years old.” The boy said energetically.

“My name is Lee Mirae and I’m also ten years old.” The girl said politely.

“Me, me too. My name is Cha Jun-seo and I’m seven years old.” The youngest boy said while raising his hand.

“I’m Mary.” Mary also introduced her self.

“Nice to meet you Mary Noona/Unnie!” The children said.

They started to ask about ‘How Mary have such a cool power?’ and praises her about her ability.

At that time, Mary remembered how Clopeh was always told the other about Cale greatness.

She thinks that ‘it would be better if they understand how great Young Master-nim is before they meet him later’.

But,

As she looked at the children appearance who are skinny and dirty from their hardships to survive in this world,
“Are you hungry?” Mary asked with her GPS like voice.

“Don’t worry about us, even we haven’t eat anything today, we won’t hinder you.”
Mary quickly took some food and water from her spacial pocket.

“Here, eat this. You must eat to be healthy. Eating is winning. The only time we don’t need to eat is when we are dead.”

“Yes, Mary Noona/Unnie!” The children answered energetically.

They started eating and drinking to regain their power while listening to Mary story about Cale.

It was something that most people experience after the scenario started.

The difficulty to survive like how they need search for food and drink while they also need to earn coins.

Even the prophets who have some knowledge about this world still have some difficulties to survive.

The only people who have less difficulty is only Cale and his group.

But no one would be able to make a protest about it because most of them know the consequences for doing it (like being punishes by some group of fans or getting some punishment from the stress Bureau workers). Of course those who have faced the consequences will never talk about it and try to lessen the others who did not know that consequences.

That’s how Mary started her journey to find Cale.
___________________________________

“I’m sorry but I don’t know where they are now.” Kim Dokja answered honestly.

“Then do you know where Clopeh is?” Cale asked.

“…Shit! Oh no, I don’t know where he is! Can you use your skills and find him? That damn dokkaebi!” Kim Dokja started to panic as he heard what Cale is asking him about.

“Why are both of you talking about? It’s not like the world is going to end, right?” Han Sooyoung surprised by their reaction and try to lighten the mood.

But…

-   If it’s that crazy bastard Clopeh, I think it would be possible. 🪨

-   For some reason I also have a same though. 🌪

-   He’s the Sekka family descendant after all. 💧
-   He is much crazier than me afterall. 🔥

-   It’s already strange enough that he behave normally for this long. 🛡

-   Is he really that crazy? Even my nephew seems to be hate him for some reason. 🐲

Shit, I forgot about that. Kim Dokja lamented about the conditions they were at.

Dokja and Cale face turned pale.

“Hey, Kim Dokja-ssi, can you remember about every small detail about that part in that damn book?” Cale asked Kim Dokja with a grave tone.

“Let me think about it.” Kim Dokja quickly look at his smartphone and read the Ways of Survival.

“No, he won’t destroy this world because of such reason, right?” Han Sooyoung who saw how they were acting getting anxious while still thinking that it’s impossible for someone to destroy the world just because they separate from their group.

Can you help me find the others whereabouts?” Cale decided to ask the Wind Elementals help.

•  Don’t worry Cale, we will find their location quickly.

•  Chaos, Destruction, Search. We will find them quickly. Leave it to us.

•  We will find them and lead them here.
As the Wind Elementals went to search them,

“Shit! Why did that crazy writer didn’t write the details about where he’s teleport?!” Kim Dokja is angry because there are no information or clues about where Clopeh is.

“…Um…I just want to confirm that Choi Han and Mary won’t start to killing the dokkaebis, right?” Cold sweat started to pour as Kim Dokja asked Cale about the other.

“I just know that Choi Han is having a sword fight with Yoo Jonghyuk before. So he won’t killing the dokkaebis.” Cale answered.

What do you mean? Can I interpreted it as he try to kill Yoo Jonghyuk? That goddamned dokkaebi! Why did he do this? Kim Dokja can only cursed and anguish in his mind.

“Hey, could you both explain it to me?” Han Sooyoung who feel irritated by their conversation asked.

“Ignorant is really a bliss.” Kim Dokja said with a sad smile.

Hearing Kim Dokja answered and Cale who nodding his head as if agreeing with him really anger her.

“So can you tell me what you are talking about?” Han Sooyoung asked again with irritated tone.

“That’s why you should read till the end. It’s nothing difficult, but there’s a part where something similar happens. In the story, after this thing happened,…”

Kim Dokja started to tell her about the summary of what happened in the Ways of Survival when the dokkaebi separated Cale Henituse and his group because of they found out that they are scamming them.

But the dokkaebis never thought that it would cause a terrible chaos because of what Clopeh Sekka did in influencing the others. The constellations keep sending tons of complains, petitions, and other things that show their disappointment and dissatisfaction with how the dokkaebis act. There also the part where Choi Han and Mary started to kill those dokkaebis indiscriminately.

As the dokkaebis population keep decreasing, the system unable to continue the scenario because of the dokkaebi that responsible for monitoring it was mostly killed. The system started to collapse and it effects the world and result with it’s destruction. That becomes the cause of Yoo Jonghyuk’s regression.

Hearing what Kim Dokja said, Han Sooyoung face also turned paled.

“Do you mean that we are in danger because of what that damn crazy dokkaebi doing?” Han Sooyoung who is scared by the truth asked for confirmation.

Her question was answered by both of them nodding their heads.

“Shit! What that goddamned writer thinking when writing it? That writer brain must be already been eaten by a dogs.” She cursed the writer craziness for creating such dangerous and crazy characters.

Finally someone who able to understand my feelings. Kim Dokja thought while nodding his head agreeing with Han Sooyoung words.
_______________________________