CHAPTER 58 - Book Writing

“Sigh… it isn’t surprising.”

The dubious thing was the reaction of the long-haired man. It was momentary but there was an expression of ‘regret’ on his face.

“The plan will start in one hour. I’m looking forward to your participation despite being a bit late.”

Cha Sangkyung said before returning to his group members.

The long-haired man said, “Phew, it almost became a major event. I’m glad.”

“It is absurd to say that he is a king who knows the hearts of the people.”

“Haha, Gung Ye might be recorded as a tyrant later on but he was a good and wise king first. You never know what will happen in the future. History can change.”

Kim Dokja looked carefully at the long-haired man and asked, “By the way, who are you?”

“Oh, I haven’t introduced myself yet. I am Han Sooyoung. I am Cha Sangkyung’s assistant.”

A man who supported the incarnation of Gung Ye. It was highly likely that he was attached to Gung Ye’s side because of his sponsor.

Who was it? Perhaps it was a king? Kim Dokja immediately used a skill.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

[The information of this person can’t be read in ‘Character List.’]

[This person isn’t registered in ‘Character List.’]

What? Kim Dokja surprised.

“Um? What’s wrong?”

Kim Dokja looked at the shamelessly speaking Han Sooyoung and couldn’t help laughing.

I see… now I knew who this person was. Kim Dokja realized Han Sooyoung’s identity.

“It’s nothing. Just… I feel like you are a demonic enemy.” Han Sooyoung said while thinking about something.

“Haha, what do you mean?”

Kim Dokja could see Han Sooyoung’s eyes change strangely. Maybe at this moment, both of them were thinking the same thing. The question was who would pull out a sword first.

The doors of the waiting room started to open one by one.

“The kings are coming!”

There was tension in the Maitreya group while several people in the waiting room started cheering.

Kim Dokja watched the kings walking out the door and asked Han Sooyoung.
“Are they on the same side?”

“Yes, they are all kings who promised to cooperate with us. From left to right, there is the ‘Prudent King’ Yoon Kiyoung and ‘Fighting King’ Kim Baekho Then the last one who came out is the ‘Earth Dragon King’ Gu Daesung.” Han Sooyoung explained.

Kim Dokja remembered something when he heard this nickname.

The Prudent King and Fighting King. They were just like their nicknames. They had decent skills and stats but they were one step lacking compared to the Seven Kings.

The only one Kim Dokja feels needed to pay attention to was the Earth Dragon King Gu Daesung.

Gu Daesung discovered Cha Sangkyung and asked, “You have already come out?
Fast.”

“You are a rude earthworm.”

“…Earthworm? Is that what you are calling my sponsor?”

Yoo Sangah was startled when she heard their words and whispered to Kim Dokja, “That person, I think he has a good sponsor behind him.”

“…How do you know?”

“I heard the story that the king of Baekje was born from an earth dragon.”

“Earth dragon?”

“That’s what they meant by ‘earthworm.’ The other kings are calling him the son of an earth dragon in a mocking manner.”

She was really amazing. She figured out the identity of Gu Daesung with this much information. Kim Dokja applauds Yoo Sangah analytical ability.

Yoo Sangah was right. Kim Dokja agreed.
Earth Dragon King Gu Daesung. In my memories, he was one of Seoul’s Seven Kings with the late King Gyeon Hwon as his sponsor. Kim Dokja thought about the Ways of Survival.

“There are quite a few people with kings as a sponsor. Then the king we saw before…” Yoo Sangah continued.

Kim Dokja nodded. In fact, it wasn’t a coincidence that there were so many incarnations with a ‘king’ as their sponsor.
The situation would be similar in other areas, not just the Seoul Dome.

In Japan, there would be a competition between the three heroes including Oda Nobunaga. In the UK, there would be a competition between Richard the Lionheart or Henry VIII.

The world’s greatest constellations would be preparing for a war over the Absolute Throne, raising their coordination with their incarnation to a breathtaking level.

[The constellation ‘Maritime War God’ is expecting the appearance of a new fable class constellation.]

[The constellation ‘Bald General of Justice’ is watching the situation with sweaty hands.]

The other high-ranking constellations were also interested. It was natural. As I said before, the fourth scenario was an event for the greatest constellations of each country. Kim Dokja looking at the constellations reactions.

“Is everyone gathered?”
The kings soon gathered in the middle and gave a speech.

“Our enemy is the Tyrant King who entered the third door! The Tyrant King has already received two jewels from this dungeon and cowardly raided innocent kings. Some of the people present would’ve lost a king to him.”

That’s why this waiting room was a field of corpses.

Perhaps the Tyrant King killed two kings and took away their star jewels. It meant he would soon gather all seven star jewels…The star jewels reminded me of the piece of crystal that Cale group searching. Is it also have a similar function?

“The new Seoul shouldn’t be handed over to such a person. If he gets the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword and then takes the Absolute Throne, there will be endless grief and tragedy in Seoul!”

“Thus, the people have to fight! Get up right now! The kings here are all wise. The future will be fine no matter which of us becomes the absolute king. We have to at least stop the worst king!”

“This will be a struggle for a righteous way of living! Take care! You will be great fighters taking your first step into a new history!”

The speech didn’t have much substance but people became excited. Some people cheered, some sympathized while others were touched to tears. It was like they were real revolutionaries fighting for justice.

Kim Dokja looked at the scene alone.

Just one month ago, the people here had voted for a president. They did their duty and agreed to have private property through legitimate economic activities. All of a sudden, it felt like a dream.

In just one month, Seoul had returned to the kingdom days.

But...even there’s more people and the kings are gathered together, I still think that they will turned into dirty rags like appearance if they met that cult.

Kim Dokja suddenly comparing this group with the small group with less than forty people who follows Cale group.

While Kim Dokja thinking,

“Depart!”
Hundreds of people entered through the third door. Cha Sangkyung’s group was at the back and we moved in line with them.
Their vision wavered before a giant tunnel appeared. It was a huge tunnel where the size couldn’t be easily measured.

Han Sooyoung walked beside me and opened his mouth. “This is so exciting. I feel like I’m in a martial arts novel.”

“A martial arts novel?” Kim Dokja feel strange with Han Sooyoung words.

Han Sooyoung nodded with a meaningful smile. “Why, don’t you think it is like a martial arts novel? It is like a treasure map. The legendary sword is sleeping in the stone chamber and whoever obtains the sword shall be the best person in the world!”
Han Sooyoung spoke accompanied by gestures seemed quite plausible. It wouldn’t be unbelievable if he was an actor.

“It is a common cliche in a martial arts novel, the treasure sword.” Kim Dokja responded.

“Oh, Dokja-ssi, do you read martial arts novels as well?” Han Sooyoung asked with interest.

It couldn’t be missed when talking about genre fiction.

“I read quite a bit. By the way, there is a common development in these cliche novels.” Kim Dokja said.

“Common development? What is it?” Han Sooyoung asked.

“It turns out that the treasure map is a fake! This type of development.” Kim Dokja said.

Han Sooyoung’s eyes shook. “This is interesting. What happens next?”

“It is an obvious story. The ‘shadow’ laughs quietly and kills the people gathered because of the fake treasure.” Kim Dokja explained.

“Hoh… is that the current situation? Could someone be a shadow?” Han Sooyoung asked with interest.

Kim Dokja nodded and stated, “It is a possibility although I don’t like such obvious cliches.”

“Um? What does that mean?”

“To be honest, there are too many cliches like the treasure sword.”

“Hmm… there are too many stories, making it bad?”

“For writers, I think it is a story that lacks distress.”

Han Sooyoung’s expression slightly hardened. “Then what would Dokja-ssi do if you were the writer? What if you had to write about the treasure sword?”

“I’m not sure. I am a ‘reader’ as my name suggests. Ah, but I know some writers who have helped me before. Do you want me to introduce them to you (and get caught by Cale Henituse)?” Kim Dokja asked.
As he said that, Kim Dokja remembered about what happened in Chungmuro Station. It’s something that happened when making the fake Book of Revelation.

***
“So you want us to make something similar but different from the original book!” The person who introduced herself as CRSF leader asked Kim Dokja about their work.

“That’s right, could you write it like this?” Kim Dokja nodded and asked about the contents that they will change.

“Let me see it...” A woman who said that she was a writer suddenly came and read Kim Dokja notes.

“Should we changed this part too?” Another one asked about the details.

“Can we add about our Godly Idols in it?” Another question from the other member.

There are seven person who helping Kim Dokja make the fake Book of Revelation but there’s also some people who said that they want to help and come along. After listening to Kim Dokja explanation, some of them keep asking a question.

As Kim Dokja was speechless at some of their questions,

“Don’t worry about it, we’ll guarantee that it’ll be a great hits if we upload it. If you don’t believe, how about reading some of our Sacred Books and Divine Bible? Well we made the Bible with Mary-nim and Clopeh-nim’s help of course.” Another member reassure while trying to make Kim Dokja read the book that they made.

“...” Kim Dokja is speechless as he saw a glimpse of the Bible.

What does they mean by ‘God is Omniscient and knows everything’ or ‘The silver light is the proof of the Almighty God Power as it will always protect it’s believers and thou shall remember that the Shield will never break.’ What kind of cult is this? Kim Dokja feels tired as he is being forced to read the Bible.

Also what kind of novels are these? Those titles are suspicious. Let’s see ‘The Top Models Scandal’, ‘You are More Beautiful than Rose’, ‘My Bodyguard Seduction’, ‘I’m Still Loving You Even If We are Reborn’, ‘The Evils Bet',...I don’t know but I think that I shouldn’t read it. Kim Dokja thought while looking at the Sacred Books titles that they showed him.

At that time, Kim Dokja fool them by pretending to read. But he is really grateful as they help him to finish the fake Book of Revelation.

As he pretended to read the book, he could hear some disturbing words from the helpers.

“At least he still able to understand a bit of our Godly Idols greatness, so I think I won’t try to kill him anymore even if he’s ugly.”

“Well, we can’t kill someone who is also believing in the same God. No, we should help each other as their believers and spread their greatness to everyone. Only by doing that that everyone can get the salvation.”

“I still hate that ugly squid!”

“How dare he being disrespectful to our Godly Idols!”

“Calm down everyone!”

Kim Dokja acting to read the book has made some of the fans change their impressions about him but there’s also some who still hate him from being ugly or disrespectful.

Well..., everything has a price.

In this case Kim Dokja get a lot of headaches as he was being forced to read the book that they made and endure the pressure (killing intents and hate) from some members.
***

Kim Dokja really wanted to give the person who is conversing with him now to those writers and make sure that this person will get the same experience or worse than him.

“You know some writers!?” Han Sooyoung surprised.

“I coincidentally met them and they helped me (making fake Book of Revelation) before but we separated our way before I entered this dungeon. I think they’re still nearby. Do you want me to asked them later about your question?” Kim Dokja explained while acting to be a good person.

“No, you don’t need to do that. But I think that a reader would do the same. Writing familiar cliches will give satisfaction to the readers.” Han Sooyoung return to their topic about her question.

Yes, I thought he would say something like this. Kim Dokja smiled and asked, “Who said this? You are speaking as a writer. I’m not saying that cliches are bad. At the very least, a plagiarist shouldn’t use it.”

“Pla…giarist?” Han Sooyoung expression changed.

“Yes, a plagiarist.” Kim Dokja repeated his words.

It was funny to see Han Sooyoung’s face change colours.

“Well, every story is similar. It is the details that are a bit different… Can it really be called plagiarism? Perhaps if Dokja-ssi is the writer―” Han Sooyoung explained.

“Nope, I would do it differently.” Kim Dokja cut Han Sooyoung words.

Han Sooyoung’s eyebrows twitched. “…You would write it differently? How?”

“For example, like this.”

Kim Dokja raised Unbroken Faith and cut his neck. No blood was visible as his head fell down.

Kim Dokja added, “Why are you hiding when it will be revealed anyway?”

Then Han Sooyoung’s head spoke from where it was lying on the ground. “How interesting. Kim Dokja.”

Kim Dokja picked up his severed head and asked, “As expected, this is also an avatar. Han Sooyoung is your real name?”

“Yes.”

Han Sooyoung was the First Apostle as I thought. That damn plagiarist was always hiding like a coward. Where is Cale Henituse? Should I sell this head to him?

“W-W-What is this guy?” People shouted with alarm from all sides. There were confused voices and voices filled with betrayal. I stepped to one side with Yoo Sangah and Lee Gilyoung. Of course, Han Sooyoung’s talking head was still held in one hand.

“I was right. It is you who spread out the ‘text novel.’ Right?”

“That’s right, I scattered the text version of your plagiarized novel.”

“…The revelation isn’t plagiarized.”

“It is plagiarism. Did you write the original setting?”

“Don’t compare my work to that rubbish.”

“Pfft, I also heard the same sentences when we made the text novel. You understand what I am saying and don’t deny reading the original.”

Han Sooyoung glared at me.
“Everyone, kill him! What are you doing?”

“A-A head is talking!” The people were surprised.

Han Sooyoung’s expression distorted.
People were alarmed by the turmoil but showed no signs of acting. In addition, they would soon have no room to worry about us.

Kim Dokja smiled at Han Sooyoung.
“The cliche that you said will start soon.”

Kim Dokja waited and there was a burst of light. The rings of light moved, drawing lines of blood on the bodies of some people.

“What…?”
A person screamed as blood spurted from a body cut to pieces. The people in the back screamed and moved.

“Damn these guys!”

It was black magic power that came from a strong presence approaching in front of Kim Dokja.

“Raise the palanquin.”

The neutral voice came from the large palanquin. There was the shadow of someone inside the palanquin. Kim Dokja reflexively shouted.
“Yoo Sangah-ssi, Gilyoung! Move back!”

A voice flowed from the palanquin.
“Move.”

The palanquin started to approach the group of people. The three rings of light mercilessly swept over the battlefield. Dozens of people died at once.

People stared with disbelief as their limbs disappeared and blood spurted. The start of the battle lines instantly became bare.

“Uwah…”

The terrified group members retreated. In the seething silence, everyone shut their mouths like dead mice.

The Tyrant King walked out of the palanquin.

“They really aren’t very good. The kings of the previous age…”

He held the Three Ring Loop in his hand, an item that released condensed magic power. It was a hidden item available in northern Seoul but it wasn’t something the original Tyrant King had.

It must be true that he had some prophets.

+
[Character Information]

Name: Jung Youngho

Age: 33 years old.

Constellation Support: Great King Heoncheon Hongdo Gyungmun Wimu

Private Attribute: Circus Member (Rare), Tyrant King (Hero)

Exclusive Skills: Grabbing Techniques Lv. 5, Sky Steps Lv. 3, Weapons Training Lv. 5.
Stigma: Palanquin Tank Lv. 5, Cheoyongmu Lv. 5, Tyranny (Lv. 4)

Overall Stats: Physique Lv. 30, Strength Lv. 28, Agility Lv. 28, Magic Power Lv. 34 (+2)

Overall Evaluation: The worst tyrant on the Korean Peninsula has met disgruntled citizens. Small citizens dissatisfied with the social system won’t ignore the opportunities he gives them.

* ‘Starter Pack’ is currently applied.

* A growth package is currently applied.

* The New Scenarios package is currently applied.
+

The attributes window made sense. He was so strong because he used three packages. He also had a constellation who liked to walk dangerously on a tightrope. But why did he so weak? Is it because I'm comparing him with Cale Henituse group? Kim Dokja thought while looking at the Tyrant King status.

An aura covered his entire body.

The Tyrant King was raising his sympathy with his sponsor to the limit. Several dokkaebis, including Bihyung, were staring at him from the air. They were prepared to make a ‘plausibility request’ at any time if he violated ‘plausibility.’

“I certainly was a tyrant. But I am no longer a tyrant.”

The Tyrant King, Great King Heoncheon Hongdo Gyungmun Wimu.

“History isn’t scary. It is because from today onwards, I will make a new history for this land.”

The top tyrant of the Korean peninsula who wasn’t recorded as a ‘king’ in history.

“I am Yeonsangun (born Lee Yung)!”

A tremendous magic power emerged from the Tyrant King as sympathy with the sponsor reached its limit.

The group members in the way exploded. Level 30 magic power was inserted in the Three Ring Loop.

It was very dangerous.

“Don’t back down!”

“Everyone fight!”

However, the Anti-Tyrant King Alliance was also unbelievable. Apart from the other kings, there was also the Maitreya King and the Earth Dragon King.

Once the kings united, the disadvantages were gradually reduced. The other kings raised the sympathy with their sponsor close to the limit. It wasn’t just the incarnations, the constellations were also desperate.

Kim Dokja looked down at Han Sooyoung’s head and asked, “You aren’t going to fight?”
Han Sooyoung laughed at my words.

“Laughing? I guess you still have room to spare,” Kim Dokja said.

“You… do you think it will go as you planned? Yeonsangun and the other kings have started to fight. Once they are exhausted, you will be able to take the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword. Right?” Han Sooyoung said.

It was pretty close. Kim Dokja thought.

“But it won’t work! Your act of spreading the text was quite good but I have been preparing for today much longer than you.” Han Sooyoung smiled.

“What nonsense are you saying?”

“In the end, the cliche will win.”
The voice of the intermediate dokkaebi was heard in the air.

[Huhu, everyone is fighting well. Great constellations, are you desperate? I see. The incarnations and constellations should work hard. Does everyone want to go up another narrative class?]

The battlefield quieted down at the dokkaebi’s voice.
[That’s why I’ve brought good news. From now on, the second qualification test will begin!]

+
[King’s Qualification]

1. 「 The owner of the throne should be braver than anyone else. 」

-The Absolute Throne never wants a ‘weak king.’ To challenge the throne, you must own at least a black flag.

2. 「 He who dreams of the throne must desire it. 」

-The number of ‘kings’ that can challenge the throne is decided. In order to gain the right to challenge it, you must remove the other kings around you.
+

The intermediate dokkaebi laughed.

[Please note that only five kings can challenge the final qualification of the Absolute Throne. The remaining number is… let’s see.]

[Number of kings remaining: 14.]

The people started murmuring.
“F-Fourteen?”

“Are there still kings outside?”

[For your reference, there are 12 kings currently inside the hidden dungeon.]

<to be continue>

Author’s not: Wow, it’s such a shame that Kim Dokja didn’t read it all (at least read the synopsis or the prologue). But I don’t know what kind of expressions if he read those novels and met Cale group again. If you have any opinions or ideas please let me know.
I don’ know about those novels content but I think this picture will help you to imagine about the contents.

I hope that I will finish writing the next chapter soon

I hope that I will finish writing the next chapter soon. Thank you very much for reading, votes and comments. I hope you enjoy the story and have a great time. GBU.