One day, the Gu family had to go out.

Little Sanhua stayed with the Gu family to take care of Tigress and Erdog, who was holding Tigress and feeding the little baby milk.

"The little baby is drinking

ei

ei, grow taller oh."

Suddenly, a man's low laugh came from behind him.

Little Sanhua turned around to look and bumped right into the tip of Gu Yanming's nose.

Gu Yanming did not know when he sat down very close behind him, his body almost close to the little three flowers.

Little Sanhua was startled and hurriedly stood up with Tigress in his arms.

Gu Yanming's eyes flashed a trace of hurt, but he quickly returned to normal, stood up and took two steps back, distancing himself from the little three flowers.

"Don't be afraid, I just want to see the baby."

Little three flowers a little angry "see the baby can, do not lean so close to me."

After saying this, Xiao Sanhua sat on the other side of the sofa and continued to feed the baby with a bottle.

Gu Yanming sat aside and watched.

Tigress and Erdog were old enough to crawl and babble syllables.

Tigress seems to like Gu Yanming a lot.

After drinking

ei

ei, she stared at Gu Yanming with those clear and beautiful eyes, twisting her little body and reaching out to Gu Yanming, asking him to hug her.

The little three flowers had no choice but to hand the tigress to Gu Yanming.

The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services.

The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to its customers.

The little three flowers face instantly red, shyly glared at Gu Yanming "you, let go."

Gu Yanming looked deeply at Xiaosanhua and hurriedly let go of his hand to apologize "Sorry, I was afraid that Tigress would fall to the ground."

The first thing you need to do is to get a good idea of what you're doing.

From time to time, Gu Yanming took the initiative to find words and asked Xiao Sanhua for some tips on how to coax the baby.

Xiao Sanhua didn't say anything to Gu Yanming except to answer questions.

The two of them just sat in the living room all afternoon.

Compared to the past, when Gu Yanming had to leave as soon as he came and refused to stay in the same space with him for more than three seconds, the situation was much better.

Gu Yanming was secretly happy in his heart.

Once again, there was a sudden thunderstorm in the middle of the night.

Little three flowers forgot to wear custom earplugs, and did not dare to reach for them, in the dark in the quilt shrink into a ball covering the ears, shivering with fear.

Since the "experiment", Xiao Sanhua is very afraid of hearing all kinds of ear-splitting sounds in a dark, claustrophobic space.

He was crying and almost suffocated with fear.