The little kitten rubbed in Gu Yanqing's arms, aggrieved, "Okay, then hubby kisses baby."

"Okay, hubby kisses baby."

Gu Yanqing lifted the little kitten's little chin and held the soft lips, kissing it soothingly.

So always like a wolf like a tiger, Mr. Gu, the new wedding night also only dare to guard people to sleep honestly.

After the little kitten is pregnant, Gu Yanqing all kinds of spoiled.

What do you want to give what you want.

During the pregnancy, the little kitten was fattened up a lot.

When it comes to the late pregnancy, the little kitten has various discomforts, often uncomfortable to sleep in the middle of the night.

Gu Yanqing will be gentle and patient all night long to coax.

In order to ensure a smooth birth, the late pregnancy is difficult to insist on exercise.

Gu Yanqing accompanied the little kitten to do pregnancy yoga, and every day to support people walking in the garden.

When it comes to the days of the predicted birth, Gu Yanqing is not far away from the guard.

In the late fall, the first time the kitten's water broke, Gu Yanqing found out and sent the kitten to the hospital.

In the end, a pair of round, fat and lovely dragon and phoenix fetuses were born.

The first time the delivery room opened, Gu's father and mother went to hug their grandchildren.

The first time the maternity ward opened, Gu Yanqing went to hug his grandchildren.

Seeing the little kitten, who had just experienced the pain of childbirth and was sweating profusely and was dying, Gu Yanqing's eyes were red with pain.

"Honey, it's so hard to give birth."

Gu Yanqing touched the little kitten's sweaty sideburns, heartbreaking "baby hard, we will not be born."

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

Gu Yanqing put the little kitten's hand to his lips and kissed it gently, "Baby is great, she gave birth to two, a boy and a girl."

"I want to see the baby."

The father and mother of Gu heard what the kitten said and hurriedly brought the baby over to the kitten.

The little kitten looked at the two wrinkled children, although she thought they were ugly.

But looking at their fragile little appearance, a strong feeling of wanting to protect them came out.

The little kitten leaned in Gu Yanqing's arms and reached out to poke the little baby's face.

"Ah, so soft."

Gu Yanqing laughed lightly and said, "A newborn baby is soft all over."

"The baby has not yet taken a name, baby to take one."

The little kitten bit her lips, then said "called tigress, two dogs, bitch name good to feed."

Gu's father and mother heard these two names, a strange look appeared on their faces.

Gu father lightly coughed "sugar, in fact, we have already taken a good name for the baby, called Gu Shu Li and Gu Shu Yuan, you see ......"

Gu father and mother before the birth of the little baby, specifically looking for masters to calculate, solemnly begged the word.