Still immaculate, shiny as new.

Gu father sat on the wide boss chair, looking at Gu Yanqing with a cold expression "Why didn't you tell me these things earlier."

"I'm sorry, Dad, I'm afraid you're worried."

Father Gu snorted coldly "Afraid of me worrying? I think you are afraid that I will not die fast enough, so you are doing these things to stimulate your old man."

Gu Yanqing smiled bitterly "Dad, I am really afraid that you are worried."

"Well," Gu father waved his hand, "there is no point in talking about this now, in any case, thanks to you, the company was able to turn the danger into a success, the next thing, you must also give me perfect handling."

"Dad, don't worry, I've made all the arrangements."

"Well, go out, I want to be quiet."

Today's day was thrilling and full of changes, Gu father felt very tired.

Who knew that Gu Yanqing suddenly took the kitten and kneeled in front of Father Gu "Dad, in fact, I was able to find out these things that Brother planned thanks to white sugar."

Gu Yanqing changed the secret of the little kitten is the gods meow to the little kitten ears special, told Gu father all the circumstances of the matter.

Gu father listened also felt very dangerous.

Gu Yanming acted cautiously and meticulously, if not for the special factor of white sugar, it is estimated that Gu Yanqing could not discover his plan.

If this is really the case, I am afraid that Gu's will really fall into his hands.

Thinking of these, Gu father faced white sugar's expression eased a lot.

"Okay, I know, you guys get up, what are you doing kneeling?"

Gu Yanqing saw Gu father look eased, hurried to strike while the iron is hot "Dad, so you see, white sugar at my side, there is no harm to me, but rather a great help, I ask you, promise to let me stay with white sugar, let white sugar work in the company, he has been doing very well this time, work very seriously."

After one shock after another, Gu father has lightened up a lot, he sighed.

"Ah Qing, you are good at everything, but you are stubborn, since childhood, as long as you determine things, no one can change, I as a father can not sway you."

"Even if I don't agree, so what?"

"Well, since you are so determined, you stay with him, I have no objection."

Gu Yanqing's eyes lit up with joy "Dad, really?"

Gu father gave his son a blank look "Don't be too happy, these are only temporary, if you don't manage the company well in the future, I still don't agree to you being together."

Gu Yanqing hurriedly assured "Dad, don't worry, I will manage the company well."

"Also, like your mother said, you can be together, but you have to find a way to give me a grandson, surrogate or otherwise, Gu's can't have no successor."

"Dad, don't worry about this, Bai Sugar and I promise to give you many big fat boys." Gu Yanqing said joyfully.

The father frowned "You and white sugar? How are you going to give birth?"

Gu Yanqing said solemnly, "Bai sugar is intersex, can be born. I took white sugar to the hospital for a checkup, the doctor said, intersex people do not inherit, the babies born are normal and healthy, Dad you can rest assured."

The little kitten on the side frowned at Gu Yanqing and muttered "Master, what is an intersex person? This is not in the Gods' meow, right?"

Gu Yanqing looked at the little kitten with a mysterious smile and whispered, "Baby, I'll explain to you later."

The father heard that white sugar is intersex, shocked for a moment and then quickly recovered his composure "such a big thing, why did not you tell me and your mother earlier?"

The two sexes are a bit strange, but it's better than a man who can't give birth to a big fat kid.

The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to its customers.

The company's business will not affect the company and will not affect the family, we have nothing to oppose."

"Dad, don't worry, I'll make sure everything is taken care of."

"Okay, don't kneel down, go down."

Gu Yanqing happily took the little kitten's hand and stood up "Dad, then we'll go first, when the company's business is settled, I'll bring home white sugar for dinner."

Father Gu nodded his head.

Gu Yanqing was overjoyed "Thank you, Dad."

Letting the little kitten go home for dinner is an official recognition of the little kitten.

Gu Yanqing pulled the kitten and was about to leave the chairman's office when Gu's father called out to her.

"Since you have decided to be together, it's time to prepare for the wedding, next time you come home, let's discuss this matter together."

Gu Yanqing looked at his father with surprise, he was so moved that his eyes warmed up "Dad, thank you for your understanding."