As soon as Gu Yanming brought the secretary's phone over, he accurately and quickly found that audio, pressed the play button, turned it up to maximum volume, and then pulled the little kitten to the most conspicuous position in front of the conference table.

He looked at Gu Yanqing with a grim smile, but his words were addressed to everyone, "Watch out."

Everyone waited for a minute with bated breath, but nothing happened.

Gu Yanqing looked at Gu Yanming with an extraordinarily calm look, as if he had already known all this.

Gu Yanming's face appeared panicked, looked incredulously at the little kitten, and then lowered his head and clicked his phone a few times.

"How, how is it possible?"

Gu Yanqing pulled the kitten behind him and looked at Gu Yanming "Brother, what is possible?"

"What exactly do you want to show us?"

Gu Yanming looked at Gu Yanqing's knowing look and instantly understood everything.

This became the last straw that broke the camel's back.

Gu Yanming took a half step back and pointed at the little kitten, "He's a monster! He is a monster that can turn into a cat!"

Gu Yanming suddenly slammed the conference table, staring at the crowd with bloodshot eyes "Gu Yanqing is in love with a monster man who can turn into a cat, do you feel comfortable giving the company to such a person?"

The crowd frowned at him, and they were talking, "What's a monster that turns into a cat? What is he talking about?"

"He's crazy!"

"Someone, take him out." Father Gu frowned and ordered the security guards outside the door.

At this moment, Gu Yanming had completely understood that all of his plans had been known in advance by Gu Yanqing and were being broken one by one in front of everyone at this moment.

He felt that he had completely failed, completely ruined, and he had completely lost his mind.

He frantically resisted the security guards' dragging, and shouted hoarsely and indiscriminately.

"Gu Yanqing doesn't deserve to be the president, he's with a monster!"

"You guys believe me!"

"Gu Yanqing, I hate you!"

"One day, I will make all of you prostrate at my feet like dogs."

The little kitten looked at Gu Yanming who seemed to be crazy and cowered behind Gu Yanqing in fear.

Gu Yanqing stroked the little kitten's head and soothed him.

Gu Yanming was dragged out by the security guards and taken to the riot room to be temporarily guarded until the court comes to get him in the afternoon.

With such a family scandal unveiled in front of everyone, Gu's father frowned deeply, dismissed the directors and left the large conference room to return to the chairman's office.

Gu Yanqing followed her father into the chairman's office with her little kitten.

Since his father handed over the company to Gu Yanqing, Gu has not come to this office for two years.

The office decoration is low-key and luxurious, spacious and broad.

Although there is no one for two years, but there is a person to clean every day.