You felt his hand groping your breast while he used his other hand to support his weight up. While your breast is being stimulated, Douma broke the kiss and moved to your ear, licking the tip of your ear before nibbling on it as you let out a whimper.

But it didn't last long as Douma leaned back and straightened up. He looked down on you, with your bare body under him, your beautifully disheveled appearance. Douma couldn't really help it, he just wanted to put it in right then and there.

"Douma—"

You were cut off when Douma suddenly flipped you around so you were now lying on your stomach. He groped your rum and you started to have a bad feeling about what he's about to do.

"No..." you muttered. "Not there."

"What do you mean not there?" Douma asked but when you tried to turn around, he had put his hand on the back of your neck, holding you in place.

You could turn around, but you'd be snapping your neck in the process.

"But it won't fit."

"We wouldn't know that until we try."

"Douma—"

Your breath hitched when you felt him penetrating your bottom hole. You weren't even that stimulated yet, and he's shoving it in a different hole already.

You haven't felt this kind of pain since the first time he took you. It feels like it's gonna tear, you feel like you're going to tear in half.

"You...bastar— ah!" you let out a scream when he forced his length all the way in as he groaned, holding your neck tighter and you felt your eyes sting from tears.

"So damn tight..." he grunted, putting more of his weight on your back while you buried your face on the pillow, your hands gripping the bed sheet.

He tried to thrust, but you haven't adjusted yet and Douma felt something running down his length. When he looked down he saw blood dripping down and he stopped.

"Y/n-chan?" he called, taking his length out of your hole before he let go of the back of your neck. He turned you around so you're now lying on your back, but you put your arms up to cover your eyes so he wouldn't see you're crying.

"You bastard..." you muttered, the pain subsiding as the wound closed. "That hurt..."

"Sorry, Y/n-chan. I got too excited." You felt his hand holding your arm and you let him put your arms down to your side before he leaned down to plant a kiss on the tears you shed. "Here, let me kiss it better."

Douma moved down, holding your leg up his shoulder before he kissed your inner thigh, planting more kisses until all you're feeling now is the pleasure building up inside you.

"Sorry," he repeated before you held his face and made him look up at you.

"If you're sorry, fuck me the right way. Don't just shove it in," you said before you looked down at his erect member. "Or I might end up breaking it."

"That's a scary threat."

"I'm serious," you muttered before you felt Douma yanked you up.

He placed you on top of him, straddling him before he started kissing you again. The kiss didn't last though, as Douma moved down to plant more kisses on your neck, sucking on the spot until he heard you moan when he sucked on a certain spot and he kept on doing that, stimulating you even further as you felt your insides building up pleasure.