You roll your eyes at him. "I'm not that bad." You mutter dryly.

"No, you're far worse." Jimin counters, snickering at the face you make at him.

You spare him another eyeroll before asking, "What about you? How are you liking college life so far?"

Jimin spares you a noncommittal nod. "Nothing crazy so far. I'm in Seoul for crying out loud. It's not like it's a huge culture shock." He replies. "Nothing drastically changed for me other than you not being here."

Your features soften slightly. You recall how the two of you first met. It was back in grade school–that was about the time your mom and his dad started dating. When your mom finally introduced Mr. Park to you, they had been dating for a few months. That was also the time you met Jimin.

A small smile tugs at your lips as you recall this shy kid hiding behind his father's leg throughout introductions. It's surreal now since Jimin is far more extroverted than you these days. But back then, you had been the little hellion that took Jimin by the hand and forced him to play with you.

"I guess, but you know, you're living with people you haven't before, so there must be some adjustment." You point out.

Jimin shrugs again before his eyes light up. "Oh, speaking of roommates, I've told mine about you and he wants to meet you one of these days."

Your brows furrow together in confusion. "Why? Better yet, what the hell did you say to him?"

Jimin chuckles. "Nothing crazy, really. We were introducing ourselves, and naturally, I spoke about you."

You wait for Jimin to continue, but it seems that he's finished speaking. "And now he wants to meet me?" You prompt.

Jimin opens his mouth to speak, but is cut off by the sound of his bedroom door opening. Flashing you a smile, Jimin says, "Speak of the devil..."

You sit there awkwardly as Jimin speaks to his, who you're assuming, roommate. The conversation is too muffled for you to really pick up on what's being said. You can; however, hear the deep tone of Jimin's roommate. Though you're not certain, there's something familiar about the faceless voice. Then again, you figure it's just the usual tone of a post-puberty male. Your nerves coat over with an anxious feeling as you inhale a steady breath.

You overhear Jimin say, "Hey Joon, come meet my sister. She's more like my best friend." Turning to face the camera, Jimin says, "Y/n, this is Namjoon, my roommate I was telling you about. Joon, this is my sister, y/n."

Your mouth immediately dries as Namjoon sits beside Jimin. It takes a concentrated effort on your part to not outwardly react as Namjoon looks back at you. Your heart suddenly feels like it's thundering in your chest, your cheeks threatening to bloom with a red flush.

With a bated breath trapped in your throat, a montage of memories flash in your mind–moments where Namjoon had you trapped beneath him as his lips explored your exposed skin, swallowing the faint gasps that were coerced out of you. Thoughts of his hands pulling off your clothes before exploring your exposed skin, his lips sealed against yours, drinking down the moans that spilled out of you. All under the influence of liquid courage, you returned every exploratory touch of his with one of your own. You remember that night all too well.

Your efforts to keep a composed face nearly waver as Namjoon's stare meets yours. For a moment, you swear you see a hint of recognition glint in his eyes. You weren't sure if he remembered that night since the both of you weren't all that sober, but you remember. Of course, you remembered.

Namjoon was the man you had a one night stand with and left before he could wake up.

"Shit..." You breathe out.