chapter 2

“Claude… please, it’s been forever for me to watch you at your game! I want to be there and support you, even though it means I’ll be betraying my school for you!” Estes said as he lay down at the couch. “Estes… please knowing you will still be visiting me after school is more than enough… but however thank you for tag along…” Claude answer with him kiss Estes on the hand. “well, I just want to make sure I’ll give you the support you deserve!” Estes sit down properly. “Okie medic guy… what do you wish for today?” Claude ask as he prepare himself at the kitchen. “How about I’ll cook today… just sit arest, I’ll be doing the cooking for you…” Estes offer himself to do the cooking. Well good for both of them since they could cook, Claude accept the offer and pass the apron to Estes as he sit down at the table. For Estes he did cook the fastest between Claude and Miya, since he used to do the house chores.
“What did Miya said about it?” Claude sudden question accidentally make Estes cut his finger. Estes hiss as his finger burning from the pain. “I’m sorry Estes… really I didn’t mean to hurt you!” Claude quickly wash Estes finger before it getting worse. “Hahaha, hey no worries… it’ll be okie, just a small cut… take out the handyplast from the shelves will you?” Estes ask as he wash his finger and made sure it perfectly dried before he put the handyplast on his hand. Claude pass over the handyplast and help out with the kitchen.

“I didn’t talk about it with her yet… she’s not gonna be home until tonight, since Alucard ask me if he would take Miya out, I’ll let Alucard do the talk first… then I’ll discuss it with her…” Estes explained to Claude what he planned. “Make sure to take care of yourself the most… neither I nor Miya want you to be hurt like last time!” Claude ranted, about what has been happen before. “I’m aware of it… No need to remind me about it…” Estes answered, as he slow down chopping the food. “I’m sorry for bringing that thing up… just know that we love you…” Claude said as he pat Estes head and walk away to somewhere. Estes just give a weak smile.

They end the night with dinner and after that Estes go back to his house. “How is it? You had your dinner?” Miya’s voice startled Estes. “I did have dinner don’t worry… how’s your night? Going well?” Estes ask back as he sit down at the couch. “Perfect like always, Alu did take me to the Japan café that just open, what did you have at Claude’s?” Miya ask back. “The same like always…” “Ouh, I thought you’re having a celebration of what you’ve achieve,” Miya said sarcastically. “Come on Miya, I’m not going to argue with you about it… I have no mood to fight about it,” “Why not? It supposed to be your fun night isn’t? What? You rethink it again and decide to step back-“ “I’M NOT IN THE FUCKING MOOD MIYA! PLEASE, UNDERSTAND IT BETTER WILL YOU?!” Estes shout as he walk out from the house.

“WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT! I JUST WANT TO DO BETTER! IS IT BECAUSE I AM WEAK AT SPORT THAT THEY START TO LOOK DOWN ON ME?! FUCK EVERYTHING!” Estes muttering alone, along the walk. He stop by the bridge, hitting the bridge holder with his bare knuckle. “UGHH!” Estes yelling as he keep on hitting the bridge holder again and again till his knuckle start to bleed.
“Yow! You’re being super loud that you did troubled those neighbour here, have some shame will you?” a familiar voice sarcastically asking Estes. Estes look forwardly to those voice, his eyes struck to the figure Infront him. It was Leomord, with his hair tied up in messy bun using Estes’ hair tie.

“I don’t know that softie like you could harm yourself better than anyone else?” sarcastically Leomord ask again. “Stop that… everyone have their own mood… you shouldn’t interfere with other matters… it doesn’t bother you at all!” Estes fight with an attitude. “It is bother me when you shout at my neighbourhood… I couldn’t sleep or even drink in peace at all…” Leomord answer as he showing the can of beers in his hand. At first Estes did his face weird but then he just nodded. “Yeah… of course you’re past 18 since you’re dumb enough to repeat this year… I forgot about that…” Estes insulted as he turn his back to Leomord.
“Fuckers…” Leomord whisper to himself as he walk and take a place next to Estes.

“Come on… try some, ease your problem for the night,” Leomord offer a can of beer. Without hesitation Estes take the beer and chug it down without stop. His pale face quickly turn rosy red. “Couldn’t hold the liquor?” Leomord ask as he actually worried about Estes. Quiet, both of them fall into silence. “Do you ever think I’m pathetic?” a sudden question come from Estes. “Hold up guy… I just meet you just now… and to be honest, yes you did look pathetic,” Leomord answer truthfully. “Thank you for answering…” Estes say as he hung his body onto the bridge holder. “Okie, I’m not going to wait it till worse… let’s get you back home… guy, where are your house?” Leomord ask, he take Estes arm and put it on his shoulder. “I don’t want to back home yet… take me away from here!” Estes cried as he sit down by the bridge. “oh lord… please… atleast show me where did you come from…” Leomord ask as he squat down to meet up Estes eyes. Mesmerizing those gray eyes, he lost in the thought.

“ESTES!” a voice startled Leomord, that he quickly look at the voice owner. Claude ran fast as he could and take a look on half drunk Estes. “Did you give him beer?” Claude ask as he wrapped Estes in arm. “I did just offer….he did take and chug it down like maniac,” Leomord answer. “Ugh… please consider someone age before you offer illegal thing…” Claude take Estes up, stabilizing both of them. “Idiot enough aren’t you?” Claude mock, he walk away bringing Estes to his house.

“Well, atleast I know he could drunk…” Leomord talk to himself as he look at them walking away.

Once they reach Claude’s house, Claude put Estes on his bed. “Miya not gonna like this one at all…” Claude whisper as he sit next to the bed where Estes lie down.

“What should I do with you Estes… you really a clueless one aren’t you…” Claude ask, his hand running through Estes long hair. Claude stand up and hold out his phone and dial for Miya, telling her that Estes going to spend the night at his house. Not after that he talk to Miya about Estes slowly. He know how paranoid Miya can be, so he slowly talk to Miya, making sure she could think it straight and take her time.