chapter 1

Estes could use some of the recess time to relax himself before he gets back to the next class. Not until he heard some voice coming over the toilet, somehow a familiar voice to Estes’ ear. “Please, I just want to make to the next race… it was everything for me…” said the black long hair guy. Accidentally, Estes looked straight into Leomord’s emerald green eyes. Both of them fall silence.  “What are you looking for?” ask Leomord with rudeness. “Huh… sorry… but you better use some hair tie and better be looking tidy…” Estes answer out of nowhere, he pull down his hair tie and pass it to Leomord. “Atleast you shouldn’t be looking like horse tail…” complain Estes more. He walks out from the washroom. ‘Shit… I shouldn’t complain anything towards him…’ Estes talk to himself, cursing in his heart.

“Well… that fucker is something for talking shit about horse and my hair.” Fumed Leomord. “Chill… doesn’t need to be fuss about, at least he did take care about you even with… uh…harsh attitude,” answer Lancelot, trying to calm down Leomord. Leomord tied up his hair into messy bun and quickly use the sink and get out from the washroom. “I want to know who is that guy,” Leomord added, as both of them walked to their class. “What from I know is, his name is Estes, he was the only guy that always help the athlete… he did come together with you few years ago to the tournament… he did actually help you at the moment your hair was… messy…” added Lancelot. “Huh? What do you mean by that?!” Leomord ask furiously. “You must didn’t realize that time since he grew long his hair within these year… at that moment he had that short blonde hair, if I remember… but now he grew long his hair and color it white…” Lancelot answered. “Ah… must been too busy at that moment… but seriously how could you remember that face of years until today? Do you have a crush on him?” “WHAT THE FUCK LEOMORD! I only have my Lady, Lady Odette! I, Lancelot will only loyal to Lady Odette! So shut your bullshit and pretend I never talk about that guy of yours!” Lancelot fight, he acknowledged Leomord with his loyalty to Odette, Lancelot’s girlfriend. Leomord roll his eyes due to annoyed by Lancelot.

‘Of course, you ‘re dumb enough to not realize that guy been crush on you for years…’ Lancelot thought to himself.

“And after I give it a thought… I could give you the permission to tag along with the athlete guys, since it was your last year as senior here.” Nurse MT giving the permission to Estes to tag along since he’s been begging around to tag along in the match as medic. “I am really appreciating your kindness miss MT, really really never disappoint you with the responsibilities you give me!” Estes answer with wide smile on his face. “But please Estes… I hope you didn’t repeat the tragedy again… it’s been hard on Miya… please remember that…” Nurse MT reminds Estes of his own safety. 

“I heard it Estes… congrats on being in the medic team, you will be super busy after this, prepare yourself better for it,” Alucard congrats Estes once he steps out from the Nurse MT office. “Glad that I got the position… just can’t wait to meet Claude on the match… I mean, true that he is my neighbor… but still going to his every game was one of my biggest wishes… I want to cheer him up, even for once…” Estes exclaimed as he smiles widely with rosy cheek. “When you smile like that… it remind me when first you saw Leomord’s winning the horse race… you said you proud with his achievements… and could kiss him at that moment,” Alucard emphasized the moment years ago. “You know it was years ago… I stop from it… I see no way in the hope… let’s not talk about it…” Estes exclaimed and stay shut, doesn’t want to continue the topic. Alucard just could sigh about it.