Chapter Ten [END]

Magsimula sa umpisa

Jeongguk got on the bed too, looking at the pretty view in front of him. The ass he shamelessly stared at in the office, is now presented to him on a silver platter. All for him to taste and ravish. Jeongguk grabbed the smooth cheeks, squeezing them which made Taehyung whine to not tease him. Jeongguk took the small lube bottle out of the side table and put it on the bed.

He put some of the gel on his fingers, smearing it around before he touched Taehyung's hole which was clenching on air, wanting to be filled. Taehyung gasped at the cold sticky sensation around his hole. Jeongguk circled his rim with his fingers, spreading the lube outside a bit before he inserted one of his fingers inside the tight surface.

The warm hole was tight around his one finger only, Jeongguk wondered how will he even take his cock. Well, he has to do his job right and they would have no problems. His finger goes in and out of the heat at a normal pace. Opening up a bit,Jeongguk explored deeper, his long finger going as deep as possible.

When he thought Taehyung was ready for another one, he added the second . Taehyung moans were surrounding the room. Good for them they have no neighbors, the whole floor is for them to ruin. The two fingers opened up like scissors inside. Stretching him out to such an extent. Jeongguk rubbed his fingers deeper inside a specific spot when Taehyung let out a loud moan.

"Shit Gukkie, fuck your fingers are rub- ah-rubbing right on my prostate, shit add another one please~" Taehyung whined, his mind filled with lust only and the ache inside him stomach just kept wanting more and more.

Jeongguk smirked at his whining, he was so sexy when he pleaded to Jeongguk for pleasure. He added another finger inside, now going at a rougher pace. Thrusting his fingers inside fast and asking to rub on Taehyung's prostate each and every time. Taehyung had his face down in the sheets, letting out muffled sounds as his legs were shaking in pleasure.

To enhance Taehyung's pleasure, Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung's hard cock which was on the verge of cumming. He started to stroke it, the same time as fingering his ass. "Fuck Jeongguk, w-wait fuck, I'm going to cum!!"

He fastened his pace, jerking him faster while his fingers were doing their work. Rubbing harder on the prostate, milking it out as much as possible. He wishes he could see Taehyung's face but it's not possible in this position. Taehyung was soon cumming in his hands, his whole body just squirming from intense pleasure.

His body fell straight onto the bed as he was panting from the life changing orgasm. Taehyung doesn't even know when was the last time he had this good orgasm in real life. Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung's waist and turned him around to face him. Taehyung was so light, Jeongguk really needed to feed this boy after their session...and their whole lives now because now that he has Taehyung in his arms. He is never letting him go, never again.

"Are you tired already,baby? We just started. The good part is just coming." He dragged Taehyung closer to him, getting between his legs.

"You must be kidding because I have waited too long for this to happen to tap out now. Give it to me, Jeon Jeongguk. Give me your cock so your name is the only thing that comes out of my name after this." Taehyung said to him in full confidence. Jeongguk pecked his lips immediately and then smirked at him.

Grabbing his own cock which was hard once again, aiming it right in front of Taehyung's hole. He grabbed more of the lube and smeared it all over his cock because even though he did stretch Taehyung enough, three fingers aren't much compared to his girth. Once done with the lube,making it all slippery and smooth.