Twenty-Seven.

Hello everyone :)

I know I keep disappearing but I'm genuinely just busy as fuck. But stayed tuned because things are going to get interesting, you know me; I love my drama 😉

________________________________

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT!!! ⚠️

Y/n's Pov.

Lisa: "Y/n, you need to wake up..." I heard Lisa say with a giggle, leaving her lips. I groaned softly and ignored her.

Rosé: "Don't make me throw cold water on you," I groaned again and opened my eyes.

Y/n: "This is cruel, I never interrupt your sleep." They laughed.

Lisa: "Thats because we don't sleep till 11am," I widened my eyes and grabbed my phone, seeing Willow text me that they would be there at 12 to pick up the kids.

Y/n: "Oh my God, kids! Wake-" I turned to my side and saw the bed empty and the kids missing. "Where are my children?" I asked, still in a daze but slightly panicked.

Rosé: "Relax, Jennie was up from eight because she felt Elijah tossing, so she woke up with him, and they spent some time together before Aria woke up. We finished bathing them and packed their things away." She explained, making me sit up in the bed.

Y/n: "You guys didn't have to do that. It's not your-"

Jisoo: "Just shut up and get ready. Your family is basically ours at this stage." I smiled and nodded.

I got up and did my morning stretch before making the bed and picking out my clothes. I laid my sweats out on the bed and grabbed my towel, heading to the bathroom. Once I was done in the bath, I walked out of the bathroom and went to my bedroom to change.

Y/n: "Alright, where are my little minions?" I questioned, leaving my bedroom. I saw them sitting on the couch watching 'Friends' with the girls and chuckled softly. I saw Elijah grin and get up from Jisoo's lap, running towards me.

Elijah: "Y/n/n!" I picked him up and felt his little arms wrap me. "You're awake!" I hummed, sighing at how warm he was.

Y/n: "Hey buddy, why didn't you wake me up?" I asked, making him shrug.

Elijah: "Jennie was awake and spent some time with me. She's pretty." He spoke, causing everyone to laugh at his boldness.

Y/n: "Careful buddy, you have enough girlfriends waiting for you at home." I shook my head, kissing his cheek, putting him down. "And what about you? Do I get no love from my niece?" Aria stayed glued to Rosie's side.

Rose: "I'm the new favorite person. Deal with it." I huffed and leaned down to kiss her cheek, seeing her smile and grabbing my face, kissing my cheek.

Y/n: "Much better," I answered, walking to the kitchen where Jennie was making coffee. "Think I could have a cup?" She smiled.

Jennie: "Look who is finally awake," I rolled my eyes.

Y/n: "My excuse is that I was warm and happy." She giggled softly and handed me the cup. "What?" I questioned, seeing her look at me.