Twenty-Nine.

Stay tuned for the shit show :)

Also, apologies for the delay, I started bloodhound and lost track of time 🥲

_______________________________

Y/n Pov.

I zipped up my bag and sighed, sitting down on my bed, looking at my phone. It felt like a lifetime since I last spoke to Jennie, and I hated it. I looked at our chat and saw all the messages I left her being ignored and decided that there was no point in trying to message her anymore.

You can't force someone to talk to you.

I locked my phone and looked around my room, making sure everything was packed and nothing was left behind. I heard a knock before the door opened, Rosie poking her head inside.

Rosé: "Hey, you ready?" she asked, walking inside my bedroom.

Y/n: "I am," I confirmed, watching her stand in front of me.

Rosé: "What is going on with you? You've been acting weird from the time we said we wanted to go to LA." I sighed, taking a deep breath. "Is it because you and Kendall left things on a bad note?" I shook my head.

Y/n: "If I tell you, you're going to lose your mind." She scoffed.

Rosé: "It can't be that shocking, I mean, I've heard worse from you and -"

Y/n: "Jennie and I have been seeing each other." I blurted out, seeing her stare at me in shock.

Rosé: "I FUCKING KNEW IT!" She shouted, making me quickly get up and cover her mouth.

Y/n: "Quite down Rosie, I don't need everyone knowing." I muttered.

Rosé: "I fucking knew it!" She swatted my hands away, pacing up and down my room while I sat down on the bed watching her. "I knew you two had to be screwing because she was way too nice to you and not to mention, the sexual tension between the two of you was so intense that we all felt like you two could've fucked in front of us and we wouldn't be shocked." I opened my mouth to talk and closed it again.

How do you even respond to that?

Rosé: "Wait, is this why you've been off? Did something happen between you and Jennie?" She asked, confused.

Y/n: "Well, thanks to Momo blurting out that I basically screwed Kendall for an entire Summer, things have been swell." I answered sarcastically, making the girl sit down next to me. "She was upset, and she is hurt that I didn't tell her it was Kendall that I lost my virginity too." I muttered.

Rosé: "Wait... if you and Jennie have been fooling around, does that mean? NO!" She stared at me, shocked. "You took Jennie's virginity? YOU?!" She gasped, covering her mouth.

Y/n: "Rosie!" I whined, trying to keep her quiet, "Keep it quiet, I don't need the others finding out!" She shook her head.

Rosé: "This is way too much to process in so little time. Do you know how big that is? Especially for a girl. Well, some girls anyway," I sighed.

Y/n: "I'm well aware, especially for Jennie." I sighed, thinking back to our conversation that we had.

Rosé: "So what's going on now?" I shrugged.

Y/n: "She's upset, and she told me she wants space. She's been dealing with it in different ways, I know she has been going out with everyone this week." Rosie sighed.

Rosé: "That's why you've been bailing?" I nodded.

Y/n: "That and I have been writing. I think this entire situation is giving me motivation, and I don't mind. It's just that I wish shitty situations like this didn't help me write." I sighed softly.