"Nop" she said popping the "P" at the end, "he is in SS3, he is my brother's class mate but he seems friendly unlike the rumor going about that he is so mean and grumpy"she added

"Well that one  is your business all I know is that he is friendly and cute" the  last girl who has been quite all these while responded

James shook his head in amusement, what does these little kids know about being cute, Anyways girls will always be girls, he has come to realise that an average girl even at a young age tends to know more than they should, take for example his sister, she was just eleven when she asked him about relationships tips, it happened there was a new guy in her school who had asked her out, he had been mortified when she mentioned it and quickly drew the attention of his mom.

Lols... Hell broke lose that day, his mom informed their dad and the next day his dad Marched to the school and waited till they were on assembly before calling him out publicly go  warn the senior to stay off his daughter and ever since then his sister had withdrawn from him, he knew they were trying to protect her but he felt his parents should have handled things differently.

The assembly was brief and in 10mins time they had marched into their various classrooms.

The maths teacher came into the class and they all quickly settle down to avoid facing his wrath

"Morning master" they all chorus

"Morning, our topic today is quadratic equation,I know this is not new to you but we are going to be having a revision on it for the sake of your forthcoming examination"he said as he wrote some equations on the white marker board.

"Ivie can you help solve the first question" he called her out unexpectedly.

Amenze turned to ivie, giving her a knowing smile which turned to into a  stiffled laughter as she took in  ivie expression.it no news that the maths teacher was quite fond of ivie and it pisses her off.

Amenze and Helen always teases her by calling her his wife but she don't in anyway find it funny.

She moved forward without saying a word  and quickly wrote the answer on the board.

"Good girl" he praised her smiling with his brown teeths in full display

"Hey you,yes that guy over there sleeping wake him up"

"Young man why are you sleeping this early morning,your wife and kid didn't allow you to sleep at night?" He asked in a high pitched tone that was laced with fury

The whole class erupt in laughter at the teachers remark's

"What is your name" he enquired

"James" came the unbothered  reply

"Come,you are going to solve the remaining euations on the board as your punishment and failure to do so will attract a very tough punishment" he threatened.

James walked majestically to the board and in  matter of minutes he was done putting down the right answers.

The whole class echoed in excitement as they cheer and applude him for his boldness and intelligence,why some of the girls ogled shamelessly at him

"Quite!!" The maths teacher shouted,the whole class became quite at once

"Young man you are lucky but you might not be this fortune if you sleep in my class  next time" he warned

James walked nonchalantly to his seat without a care in the world,while the foolish one's cheered at his bravery and stubbornness.

The remaining classes went on uneventfully and students can be seen excitedly going out of their classrooms when the bell was wrung for break.