We drifted into the school parking lot and I parked next to Luca's spot. I turned off the car and we all got out and eyes were on us.

"That was awesome! How did you learn to drive like that?" Nico asked making me smirk.

"I used to street race when I was with Jake and Mary." I said while walking into the school.

"Romano siblings are so hot, I mean look at her. She has good taste." I heard a girl say making me smile at her and she returned it bigger.

We walked through the hallway and Aurora and Brooke walked up to us. "Look who made it on time today." Aurora said smirking at the three of us.

"Girl, don't start. It's too early for this." Brooke said making me laugh.

"Girl, it's seven o'clock. There is always time for fun." Aurora said making Luca scoff.

"What are you scoffing at pretty boy?" Aurora said making me glare at her.

"Easy about what you say about my brother." I said in a warning voice.

"Jesus, what crawled up your guys' ass?" Aurora said making me glare at her.

"Easy Aurora, I think you're pissing off Yaszy." Brooke said trying to get Aurora to stop.

Luca place his hand on my back making me look at him who was already looking at me with the 'you wanna go home' look.

I shook my head and walked to my first period with Luca and Aurora, and Nico following behind me. "I'm sorry Yaszy, I didn't mean to make you mad." Aurora said making me look at her with a soft smile.

We walked into the classroom and sat down in our seats. "This class is going to be boring without Giovanni," Nico said making me agree with him.

The teacher walked in and once she saw me her face went pale and fear was written all across her face making me smirk. She cleared her voice and started talking and teaching.

~

The first and second periods were boring as fuck so let's hope this class isn't as boring.

A student walked in and I recognize him as Nick from the hallway and cafeteria the other day. I walked as he walked to a seat and sat down. He started looking around the room and I looked away.

The teacher walked in and the late bell rang and she started teaching and then she passed out a worksheet for us to work on and I completely it immediately after she placed it on my desk.

I let my eyes roam around the room and they met with Nick's dark brown ones. A smirk formed on his face making me look away.

Someone sat beside me making me look to see Nick. "I didn't know you were in this class." Nick said.

"I didn't know you were either." I said keeping my eyes ahead.

"That's because I just transferred to this class today." Nick said making me nod my head.

"Why did you transfer?" I asked making him chuckle.

"It's stupid, I like this one girl who is in this class." Nick said making me glance over to see him staring at me.

"Didn't your parents ever teach you that it's not nice to stare at people?" I said making Nick chuckle then smirk making my eyes roll.

"Don't worry, baby girl. I'm not going to hurt you." He said making me scoff.

"I'm not worried about you trying to hurt me." I said making Nick chuckle.

"I know you're not, because I found out who you really are." He said. "You're last name is Romano, isn't it?" He asked making me squint my eyes his direction and I took in his appearance.

He was gorgeous, his lips looked soft and his voice oh my gosh, his voice is hot and rasp. I noticed his accent and oh my it was definitely something to die for.

"How do you know my last name? I never told you." I said keeping my guard high.

"I did my research on you and you are interesting Dark Angel." He said making me glare at him.

"Who the hell are you?" I snapped lowly enough for only him to hear.

"Nick Rossi, love. Leader of the Spain Mafia." Nick said making me smirk.

"Looks like we are both in the Mafia." I smirked and then the bell rang making me stand up and walk out of the classroom.

Nick Rossi. Why is his name even cute.

Ugh. Why is he so cute but annoying at the same time. Why am I feeling like this? I never liked relationships because they can be toxic when they wanna be.

I walked to my next class and sat down which I was alone in this class which I liked but didn't like it at the same time.

The teacher kept rambling about random things most of the class period. I pulled out my phone then hid it behind a couple of books.

I took my headphones out of my pocket and slipped one in my ear then watched Criminal Minds while paying attention to the teacher.

He walked back and forth then sat on his desk while reading from the book in his hands. I looked around to see everyone looking at the same book following along with him and I was the only one doing something different.

The teacher stood up then started walking down the rows of desks making me turn off my phone and slid in into my pocket so, I don't get caught.

I looked in front of me at the kid that had his book opened to the page they were on. I grabbed the same book then opened it to the same page as everyone else but I didn't keep track like they were.

The teacher grabbed worksheets and passed them out after finish reading the page they were on. He handed me a worksheet and I grabbed my pencil then started working on the worksheet.

I finished the worksheet and pushed it to the corner of my desk then looked around to see everyone still working on the worksheet.

The bell rang and we all stood up then grabbed our worksheets, and place them on the teachers desk before exiting the classroom.