Did Carmen have these kids? When?

"Aye, aye, Captain Pop!" the boy shouts.

"To the brig with you vermin," the bald guy says, pointing at them with his sword. I'm shocked to see a big guy like him playing pirates with children.

Carmen and Germ put their arms up in surrender, smiling at the children as they do as they're told, climbing down to the bottom of the ship.

I'm confused because if Carmen is Aunt Cary, who are these children? I know my parents couldn't have another kid, let alone two.

I share a confused look with my brothers, who are frowning at the scene before them. I know they want to ask the same questions I do.

But before I can ask Dad, Sawyer comes out carrying a plate of steaks to Dad. "Grams said to deliver you your meat now that I'm off the phone."

Sawyer walks out wearing a navy skater dress with black leggings underneath and brown flat knee-high boots. Her rainbow hair is pulled up into a high ponytail. I feel my cock grow to life at the sight of her.

Dad thanks Sawyer taking the tray from her. She then bends down into the small fridge, extracting a local brewery beer from it. She pops the top.

She looks at us staring at her. "Beer is in here. Help yourselves."

I watch her throat work as she tips the beer back to drink. My cock twitches and my mouth feels dry.

Sawyer must be even closer to my parents now.

She walks towards the pirate ship, my eyes following her. "Ahoy, Captain Pop! Where be Cary and Germ?"

"Ahoy, first mate Mommy! The crew put them in the brig for mutetany."

Sawyer arches her brow. "Mutiny, huh?"

"They tried to assassinate the captain, but I took care of it," the bald man says with a grin.

Sawyer hugs him. "Good job, crewman Crew."

That guy better not be her boyfriend.

She then sets her sights on the auburn boy standing beside the guy. "Crew did us, proud Mom!" Sawyer bends down to eye level with the little boy, pulling him in for a hug while laughing.

The children are calling Sawyer mommy and mom. Sawyer is a mother. Does that mean the bald guy is the father?

I fall heavily into the nearest patio chair. I notice the others have done the same around the round patio table.

"Did we just hear right? Those little children are Sawyer's?" I whisper to the guys, but not quietly enough since Dad hears.

"Yep. Those kiddos are Darius and Katie, our pride and joy. Katie is a miniature of when Sawyer was a little girl, minus the curls. I remember when you boys and Carmen first brought Sawyer home with you. She was between Darius's and Katie's ages. I think she was six?"

"How old are the kids, Dad?" I croak out. It's hard to talk with the lump in my throat.

"Dare just turned ten a week ago. Sawyer found out she was pregnant and didn't know who the father was. Nor does she care. She was miserable after you boys left until she found out about that life growing inside her. For a while there, we were afraid Sawyer would commit suicide, but Dare changed everything."

The guys and I share looks of anger, relief, and sadness.

"Sawyer finding out she was pregnant was heaven-sent. She started working her butt off to make a life for that little boy. Then five years later, here came Katie," Dad says proudly. I grunt a response.