𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: A day out

Start from the beginning

It was two countries, both from Europe, where Belgium was also from so he obviously had relations with them.

"Who are they?" She said with a raised eyebrow, cursing herself for not knowing who the countries were.

Belgium sighed as he saw the two countries wave at him through the window and walk towards the entrance of the café.

"Luxembourg and Ireland." He huffed as he looked stressed. Maharlika raised a brow.

"Bon après-midi Bel!" A quite short country said, but he was dressed in fancy clothes, which made Maharlika laugh to herself, and the colour of his flag was red, white and a light blue.

"Dia dhuit Bel, haven't ye in a while." Another country waved to him. He wore a black jacket with shorts, despite the cold weather. His flag was tri-coloured with green, white and orange.

"Hey." Belgium frowned, unhappy to see the two for some reason. Mahar giggled. "Woah! Is that the new country?" The short country asked.

Mahar seemed surprised herself and she nodded. "Mhm! I'm Maharlika, or Mahar, whatever's easier." She introduced herself.

"I am Luxembourg. People just call me Luxem, Lux." The short country said, he seemed kind of rich for a small country, he held some sort of expensive branded bag, and his fancy clothes spoke rich.

The other country, who was tall and wore very unformal clothes wanted to introduce himself aswell. "Ireland is my name, Ire is the same." He rhymed, closing his eyes with a chuckle.

That made Maharlika laugh aswell. "You guys have some fancy names." She told both of them. Both Luxembourg and Ireland nodded.

"Hey, guys, if you dont mind we're having lunch-"

"Aw! Why didnt you say so? Look, Lux, Bel is asking us for lunch." Ireland tried nudged the small country's shoulder, but accidentally hit his head. He stifled a laugh, looking down at the luxembourgish as he whined.

"What?! - I didnt say that!" Belgium exclaimed, his face turning red in the moment. Unfortunately for Belgium, Maharlika had picked a four seater table, so both Ireland and Luxembourg sat down. Luxembourg beside Belgium, and Ireland beside Maharlika.

Belgium scoffed. "So.. what're we ordering?" Ireland asked, his eyebrow raising.

"Bel took me to this café once." Luxembourg raised his eyebrows up and down at the annoyed country. "I can get anything, infact, I'll pay!" He smiled innocently.

"Wow. Fair play." Ireland grinned at the small country who looked proud.

"Shouldnt Belgium pay? He's the one who 'invited' you guys." Maharlika joked, and Belgium looked at her in horror. "Mahar! Not you too!" He exclaimed.

Maharlika snickered. "Good idea! Bel never pays." Luxem said, smiling towards the belgian who had a guilty look on his face.

"Ire, what are you getting?" Lux asked, Ireland shrugged not knowing what was on the menu. "Just a coffee you know. Im barely hungry." He replied.

Luxembourg nodded. "I'll get a hot chocolate!" He told Belgium who gave in and went to the counter without asking if they wanted anything else.

Luxembourg snickered. "Poor Belgium." He said.

"Its his fault for never paying me back anyway." Luxembourg crossed his arms. Maharlika blinked. "Huh!?" She exclaimed.

"Nothing serious! Its just he never offers to pay when we go out." He sighed. "He's my neighbour." He added.

Maharlika blinked twice before realizing. "Oh!" She said aloud.

"But the reason Im hanging out with Ireland is because our friendship really hit off." Lux smirked to the irish, who shrugged. "We're besties." The irish said.