Beginning 0f Love..

A boy named Umair... He first used to live in Jeddah. After he turned 7 due to some circumstances he had to that city and migrated to Hyderabad.. He started studying in 3rd grade.. He was very silent and naughty and after all he was quite good at studies.. Years passes he grew up.. At 13 he came in 8th grade .. In that year a new student joined his school and his classmate name Maryam.. At first he used to hate her .. As the time passes and school continues they became again classmates in 9th grade.. Half of the year passed and they met on social website and started gossiping.. As the time passes boy had a crush on her, His hate now changing into love for her.. They chat for hours daily and enjoy their little love life.. As the time goes their love bond was becoming stronger.. The boy was very much in love with her.. Her absence for one day at school makes a sad day for boy.. Their love became so strong that they can't even live for one day without seeing each other.. They miss each other a lot in holidays.. They were having a great time at school.. They look at each other smiling and starring with sparkling eyes .. It was going very well for both of them.. They help each other in school .. They used to enjoy their leisure periods.. These things continued for few weeks.. But they did not know that their life's are going to change such a way that it was going to hurt them as much as they were happier that time..

After few weeks something happened that made a huge difference in their life..