~Backstory Pt3~

||At the dinning table||

Clacking noise of the spoon and forks  hitting the plates could be heard, laughter and screaming too.

The caretakers chuckles at the scene, making sure the children eats.

Meanwhile Dazai and Chuuya were eating outside..

"The stars are beautiful.. right, Chuuya?" Dazai smiled gently, he took a bite of his food, as well as Chuuya, who was nodding as a 'yes' to the brunettes question.

Light footsteps were heard, coming from the door, Miss Anne came to wave at the both of them, "Did you eat well, boys?" Miss Anne smiled.

(Miss Anne, assistant caretaker, Anne Miwayne.)

Dazai nodded, as well as Chuuya, both were smiling as they ate.

"Don't stay out here in the garden too late tonight, okay?" Miss Anne patted Dazais head.

"And you, you need eat more, you're too skinny, dear!" She chuckled, pinching Chuuyas cheeks softly, then tickling him for a short time.

"I'll get going boys! I'll see you on Friday!" Miss Anne called from the back door.

"Bye miss Anne!!"Both waved as they smiled.

Miss Anne is just an assistant afterall, she goes around Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

She then left, closing the door.

After a while, they put their plates in the sink, where their male caretaker, Rowan, washes the plates, and looks after the children as they sleep.

As usual, Dazai and Chuuya sleeps together at the corner, they both don't like sleeping with crowds.

(Not the corner of the bed, the corner of the room is where they sleep, they have their own pillows and blankets, Rowan gave them, they have their own 'playhouse' or, 'balaybalay' in Filipino<3, its made out of pillows,blankets, and the support of a desk. And its pretty big too! It covers 1/4 of the room, its like a small bed for the both of them!)

(Yes I'm Filipino, and English is kinda my second/quarter to first language, so pls ignore the bad comprehension if u see it!!)

The other children were sleeping already, while The brunette and the ginger-haired were still playing 'pillowfight' with each other.

"Cheater! I clearly hit you first!"

"Hah!?— I did it first!!"

"No! I hit you first!"

"I did!"

"No! Me-"

Rowan hit them both with a new blanket, covering them both.

"Looks like I got you both." Rowan chuckled. He kneeled down to the level of the boys to speak clearly.

"You both should sleep, it's late and you might wake them up." He smiled.

"Okay!"The brunette and the ginger layed down, smiling.

The brunette being inches below Chuuyas neck, they both hugged together, chuuya wrapping dazai in his arms, and dazai wrapping his arms over chuuyas waist.

Rowan tucked them in with the blanket, and closed all the lights.

"Goodnight."Rowan spoke with aa whispering tone, sitting on one of the chairs and taking his phone, and to look after the children over the night.

||KID SKK FLUFF!!!?? BEWARE FOR CHUUYAS DEATH IN THE OPCOMING CHAPS🥰🥰||