I let my hair open and applied my favorite perfume before going out. I took ariya's medicine which is a syrup the doctor said to give her, everyone does when the baby's little and needs to be strong. I pour the orange liquid onto the spoon and went to feed her.

Y/n - "Baby open you're mouth"

I squeezed her cheeks a little but as soon as she saw the medicine she moved her head away.

Y/n - "Baby no come on have it"

I put it on her lips and then she started crying as it tasted bad.

Y/n - "Shh.. It's fine"

I took another syrup and brought it near her mouth. She cried more loudly shaking her head as no. I held her hand and fed her the syrup.

Y/n - "Good girl look it's done"

I picked her up in my arms.

Y/n - "Shh.. Shh it's over baby"

I patted her back, bouncing her a little. I searched for my phone to call jungkook. In a second he picked it up.

OTP :

Y/n - "Hey kookie, where are you?"

JK - "Babe I'm almost there come downstairs"

Y/n - "Okay I'm coming"

JK - "Is ari crying?"

Y/n - "Yeah I gave her the medicine"

JK - "Aigo my doll I'm coming quickly babe bye"

Y/n - "ok drive safe"

I ended the call and took my purse before going out and locking the door.

Y/n - "Appa is coming baby we'll go to appa"

I tried to make her stop crying and it worked as she heard appa.
I saw jungkook's car coming and stopped in front of us. I opened the door going in and sitting with ariya on my lap.

JK - "Hi baby"

He took her from my hands. She hugged him while sobbing.

JK - "Aigo my doll don't cry appa is here, we'll eat chocolate and the bitterness will go away sweetie"

Ariya - "Mum-mumma bad"

She glared at me while laying her head on jungkook's chest. We both chuckled.

JK - "Yes mumma shouldn't have given my baby that it's bitter I know"

Y/n - "Are you mad at mumma?"

She nodded.

Y/n - "Aww I'm sorry baby please forgive mumma"

I made puppy eyes, she thought for a while then nodded. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

Y/n - "My sweet girl"

JK started driving, we reached in quite a short time. Jungkook opened the car door for me and took ariya from my lap, he forward his hand to me. I thanked him while getting out.
We reached the main door and rang the door bell after a few seconds the door opened revealing tae oppa and his wife.

Tae - "Welcome Jeon couple"

We hugged each other.

Tae's wife - "Thank you so much for coming"

Y/n - "We had to come noona"

Tae - "My ariya is looking so cute
Aigo"

He picked her up kissing her cheek, she giggled causing us to coo.

Tae - "Taehyun oppa is there you want to go?"

She nodded pointing at the place.
We all went to the back yard where they held the party. The decoration look very nice and funky for a kids birthday. There were the other members wife too. I greeted all of them. Ariya went to play with the other kids while the adults sat down while catching up a bit.

Rm - "How's it going jungkook and y/n we haven't seen you in a long time"

V - "Yes, they also did not come with us to jeju"

JK - "Ariya was 1 month old at that time hyung we couldn't make it"

Y/n - "But as the summer vacation is on let's plan something"

Rm's wife - "Yes!! How about some cold snowy place?"

V's wife - "yes the kids will have fun as well"

JM's wife - "But where should we go?"

Jhope's wife - "How about Switzerland?"

Yoongi's wife - "Yes yes!!"

Jin's wife - "That's the perfect destination"

Rm's wife - "What do you all think?"

Rm - "I guess it's okay let's book the tickets"

V - "Me and jimin will handle that"

Jhope - "But where will we stay?"

Yoongi - "At a hotel"

Jin - "No how about we book a villa or something?"

Rm - "I'll check online and book for all of us"

JM - "Hyung when shall we leave?"

Rm - "Next week?"

We all agreed. After that we just spoke about the trip what all we are gonna do there.

Author's Pov :

While y/n is listening to the others speaking jungkook kept his hand on her thigh. She looked at me with an confused face.

JK - "You look beautiful in this dress... I wanna see you more in them"

She blushed a little bit.

Y/n - "Thank you"

He nodded still admiring her.

V's wife - "Y/n if you don't mind can you help me in the kitchen?"

Y/n - "Yes of course noona"

She was about to leave but jungkook held her wrist.

Y/n - "Kookie I need to leave"

JK - "Kissie" *pout*

Y/n - "Are you crazy not here"

She yanked her hand away and walked ahead. V's wife and y/n did last minute check up. They brought the cake lit the candles and sang happy birthday for taehyun as he blowed the candles with his parents beside him and cut the cake. They took a family photo before everyone wished taehyun, feeding him a little cake and giving him the gifts they brought.

Later :

Y/n's Pov :

It's now time to go home. Ariya played a lot with the other kids she doesn't seen to be tired at all.

JK - "Babe shall we leave?"

Y/n - "Yeah, I'll go get ari"

I stood up and walked over to the kids. The other members wives also took their kids.

Y/n - "let's go home baby it's getting late"

Ari - "No I wan play play"

Y/n - "We are anyways going out next week you can play as long as you want"

Ari - "Where?"

Y/n - "It's a secret"

Ari made grabby hands I picked her up and walked where jungkook is. We bid everyone good bye before hopping into the car and driving away to home.
Till we reached home Ari fell asleep.

JK - "She had a lot of fun"

Y/n - "Yeah"

Jungkook picked her up for me to get out of the car. We reached our apartment and freshed up before jumping onto the bed.