3

Mephone woke up, to see Bow woke up earlier than him, again. He wonders what she's up to. He sat up from bed, and checked the time to see it was 10 in the morning. Guess he had to get out of bed now.

He sighed as he stood up and exited the room to check downstairs, to see Bow was drawing with her materials.

She heard footsteps and noticed him. "Hi Me-" She held her mouth, seeming like she was about to burst out laughing. "What?"

"..What's so funny?" He asked, confused. Bow giggled as she looked at him. "Just look in the mirror."

He went to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror, to see he was completely covered by different colored markers. He exited the bathroom and went up to Bow. "What is this." He just woke up, so he couldn't show that much anger right now.

"Jeez, don't worry. I'm sure that's not permanent." She assured him. "It's not?" He furrowed his eyes. She nodded.

Mephone sighed. "Get me a small towel, and put abit of water on it, you caused this." Bow nodded as she put down her materials and ran to another room to do what he asked. Mephone sat on the couch, waiting for her to come back.

Bow came back with what he asked. She handed it over to him, as Bow went back abit. Mephone rubbed the towel gently on his face, as Bow dropped a sweat. "..Is it gone yet?"

"..Uh….maybe wipe it harder..?" Mephone nodded and wiped it harder. "Gone?" He asked. Bow rubbed her neck, and her gaze fell somewhere else. "I think it's permanent." Bow shrugged, awkwardly.

Mephone stared at her, intimidatingly. "Eh..heh….heh…." Bow chuckled awkwardly. Mephone quickly took all her drawings and art materials and generated a safe to keep it well hidden. He tossed them in the safe, and closed it. "6-...5 days. No drawing." He told strictly.

"But-" Mephone interrupted. "Don't you "but" me, this is the worst way to start my day." Mephone groaned as he kept on wiping his screen. "Don't bother me, only call me when it's dinner." He sat on the couch and took the remote to turn the TV on.

"You're not gonna do anything about it-?" She got interrupted. "I said don't bother me." She flinched abit."Eh, fine, whatever. I'll find something else to do." She mumbled something under her breath, something along the lines of "lame".

Mephone scrolled through the channels on the TV, to find something to distract him. He didn't want to try to remove it now, he was just so tired for some reason. This is one of the things he hates about Bow. He wonders why the viewers like her so much anyway. He shook off his thoughts to find the perfect channel for Bow not to go near him.

Bow was exploring the hotel, since she hasn't seen the entire place before. Since, OJ thinks she might do "out of the ordinary" things, and might set the entire place on fire without anyone looking after her. She didn't really understand why they'd think she's like that. She's completely in control of herself…right?

This was something fun for her to do, since she thinks Mephone won't like her near him after what happened. She huffed as she kept on walking and going up the stairs. Not so long after, she got to the last floor, to see OJ's office and a..closet. She went inside the office, since it looked more interesting. She busted the door open, surprised to see it wasn't locked.

The first thing she noticed was OJ's table, it still hadn't been fixed. She looked at it, to see it was a bunch of taxes, and some important hotel work. She put her chin onto her hand, thinking of something. She really wanted to fix it, since it looked like an earthquake happened here. Besides, Mephone wouldn't go all the way up here to look for her, right?

Bow wiped off a sweat, even though every single room had an aircon. She put her hands on her hips, proud to see it fixed. Until she heard a voice, knowing the only object it could be from was..