2

Bow woke up, looking at the other bed, seeing Mephone wasn't there. She looked at the clock on the drawer, seeing it was 11 am already. She stood up from her bed and went downstairs, to the lobby, to see him watching TV. "What's that show?"

Mephone flinched to just see it was Bow, again. "God, you keep on scaring me." He put his head on his palm. "Hah, sorry I guess. Also, can we- I..have lunch already? I'm getting realllyyy hungry." She asked. Mephone sighed. "Alright. I'm picking this time." The phone spawned in some eggs again, with water. "But I just had that for breakfast!" The accessory complained. Mephone smirked. "Punishment."

"Hmph." Bow took a bite, and drank some of the water. They both sat on the couch. "Still?" She asked, Mephone getting what she means. "No." Mephone looked away. They both sat in silence, watching the show on the TV. "Why are you watching this game show anyway? Don't you have your own already?" She looked at him. "Don't ask. I just like it." He responded.

They watched the show silently. As Bow finished her food, she put the plate and glass to the side for a moment, to continue watching. They both enjoyed it. It was a gameshow, the one he's been watching in…meeple. But that's not important right now. They were both equally interested in what was happening on the show. Until it got interrupted by a call from-

"Test Tube!" Bow cheered happily to see she was calling. Mephone paused the TV and answered it. "Uh..hello?..What do you need..?" He asked awkwardly. "Oh! Just checking up on you two. How are you guys?" Just before Mephone could speak, Bow responded, "Yeah, we're doing good! We're watching this weird show he likes and he doesn't even need to cook dinner for me! And also he gave me a Me-" Mephone quickly covered his mouth before she was about to say anything.

"Ah! Well, I'm glad things are doing great." Bow interrupted the phone, again. "Then how are you guys, are you good?" Mephone groaned, annoyed. "Oh! We're doing fine. Everyone's- or– er.. most of us…are swimming right now! And-" Bow and Mephone eyeballed each other, clearly wishing they were there too. 

Another voice was heard from the phone. "Hey Mephone! Could you pass the phone to Bow?" Fan asked. Mephone looked at Bow, awkwardly. "What." Fan realised. "...Oh! Heh, sorry. Can I talk to Bow?" Mephone turned on the camera and turned to Bow, so Fan could see her.

"Hey Bow, are you doing good there? Are you eating anything?" He asked. "I'm fine! We're watching right now and he gave me a new-" Mephone quickly hushed her. "She meant a new bag." Fan smiled. "Wow, alright. Well, I gotta go now. Since, you know-" Mephone quickly cut the call.

Mephone had his regular, blue screen back on and looked at Bow for a moment. "Why'd you cut the call? He was saying something!" Bow complained. "Not important." They continued from where they left off.

Eventually, Mephone had to wash the dish Bow ate from. He stood up and took the plate, and she followed. "Can I have it now-?" Mephones sighed. "No, Bow. Tomorrow. You need sleep, you barely even slept when I told you. What? like, an hour?" 

"But I already have enough rest!" She complained. Mephone ignored this and put the dish back. 

"Hey, why can't you use regular plates?" His gaze turned to her. "What." Bow took a plate. "You keep on generating new plates, why can't you just walk here to use the plates that are here, instead of generating them? If you keep on generating new plates, we'd need more than like, 1 dish holder."

He hated  admit it, she did have a point. "Okay, Fine, whatever." He took the plate from her and put it back. "Sooo what am I going to do without-" Mephote cut her off. "Sleep. I told you, sleep. And you can use your MePad all day tomorrow."

She groaned. "Ugh, fine." Mephone dragged her upstairs and she got on her bed. "Just sleep, nothing else." Bow nodded and faced the wall. Not so long after, he heard snores. He tucked her in and closed the light.