11.

Alex's pov

Later that day we all got dressed in our swimsuits again and headed for the 4th of July festival which was hosted at the basketball court. As we all headed out we were greeted by a carriage leaded by two horses. Everyone started admiring and getting excited. We all took our seats at the carriage and headed for our destination.

When he arrived we got out of the carriage and me and my friends headed to the water. I swam around for a while when i heard Donna and Greg shouting at Andre.

My sister and Greg were climbing over a ladder while Andre was sitting on a blown mattress. I swam towards them just to see Andre pretty terrified. " I don't know man, this seems crazy."
"it will be fun! Come on!' Donna said with a smile as she began climbing the ladder. "I spent all morning blowing that thing up!" Greg added and began climbing too. "You should be all right." Donna said too. "Should be?!" Andre shouted scared. I moved out of the way. "Yeah!"

"Are you ready?" Donna shouted from above. "Go!!" Greg shouted and they jumped off the ladder onto the mattress and Andre was flying off the mattress and landed onto the water with a scream. Everyone who was there cheered along with me. "Let's do that again!" Andre shouted excited as he rose up from the water.

After we had our fun playing we got dressed and we arrived at the basketball court where they were tables around. People chatting with each other, eating and having fun. We found a bench and we all sat and began eating. I sat between Greg and my dad. We were talking when an annoying may i add voice interrupted.

"My five against your five." Bailey said to Lenny and pointing at the other four men. "Oh boy, look at this." Lenny said not believing what was happening right now. "I see the boys stayed in shape huh?" He said and laughed. "Robidoe, good to see you." He greeted the man. He greeted him back. "If you're looking at me...I don't know?" He chuckled along with the others.

"Look fella's, we just want to eat some watermelon and relax, if you're all right with that?" Lenny said tried to get out of the situation.
"Oh no, it's not all right, you're not going to weasel out of this one Feder. Wiley snuck out of intensive care to see you finally get some justice!" Bailey said and everyone's attention turn to the man. "Yo! you best be getting the ball in, Feder!" Wiley shouted.

"Hey Wiley." Lenny greeted him. "Was the field goal good?" He joked. "Yeah, first time I ever heard that one." Wiley said. "Okay, sorry man." Lenny said with a chuckle. "Oh, do you want me to get something off the top shelf? heard that one a lot too." Wiley continued the conversation.

"Seriously though Dickie let us just hang out with our families all right?" Lenny tried again. "we want to relax."

"Yeah, they're afraid of us! that's what it is!" A fat man said. "Personally I'm afraid you might eat the ball before you guys even start the game." I said and everyone started laughing loudly. Dad fived me and patted me on the shoulder.

"We got Rob here with the bad foot. You can't do it right buddy?" Lenny asked Robbie. "I think if the Buzzer was here. He'd want me to try. I think he'd want us all to try." He said. "Was that william Shatner?" Lenny chuckled and looked around.

"All right, let's do this then. it's on!"

After the guys went to get ready Roxanne motioned all of us to go get our uniforms on. I out on mine on and got my hair up in a ponytail.

We came running with our pon pons in the air and shouting. The guys were getting ready for the game. We sat on the bench waiting for the game to start.

The game began and everyone was shouting loudly and excitedly. Lenny made the first shot and we all got up from the bench and cheered loudly. I jumped up and down shouting loudly.

"Lucky shot!" Wiley said and rolled his eyes.

"Defence! Defence! Defence!" We all girls shouted. "In your face!" A guy from the opposite team said as he made the shoot and scored a point. Robbie afterwards caught the ball and shouted. "Hey guys...Motion 78!"

THEY SCORED ANOTHER POINT!

We were cheering loudly and jumping up and down from our excitement. "Hey "Y"...where's "M.C.A"?" Higgins said to Wiley and laughed.
After a few minutes the guy from the opposite team got the ball but then Curly started barking loudly. "What the hell is that? Sounds like owls having sex." He said but he didn't notice Lenny catching the ball from his hands. He scored a point and everyone shouted again!

Malcolm caught the ball and shoot it but it missed the net and hit a lady.

After a few minutes of playing we were winning. Dad looked like he was about to pass out. 
Then he started shouting and grabbing his leg.
"I got a slippery disc...oh it just slipped out." Mom quickly stood up. "Oh, hon." She said and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder.  Everyone from the team seam to be very exhausted. Well except from Lenny.

"This is ridiculous, somebody's going to have a heart attack." Higgins said exhausted. "What are you doing? That's it?" Lenny asked. "Darth Vader, let's go...sit down." Higgins said again.

"What do you say we bring my
son and your son into this?" Lenny suggested to Bailey. "Done!" Bailey shouted and motioned for his kid to stand up. "Greggie." Lenny said and pointed at his son. Greg got up and before he stepped on the court i got up from my seat and went towards him. "hey you got this okay. We'll be cheering for you." I said with a smile and kissed his cheek. The moms behind me started shouting. I laughed and went to my seat. My mom looked at me with a knowing look and i just shrugged my shoulders with a smile.

"Come on baby, you can do this!" Roxanne shouted encouraging her son.

'And hey, somebody fill up that jug with
some Boss water, for the Hollywood kid!" Bailey said sarcastically. "It's Voss, with a 'V' " Greg said.

"Ooh Hoo." That kid said again. "Hey someone get that chicken nugget before i break his bones." I said and Dad who was sitting next to me  laughed loudly along with the others.

"Hey, would you mind if I touched your belly?" Wiley came out of nowhere. "I love babies. I love to feel them kick." He said and looked at Deanne. She gave him a weird look. "Yeah, go ahead." She said. "Oh, thank you." Wiley said and bend over.  That's not my baby, that's my boob." Deanne said. "Oh, I like to feel of those too." Wiley said.
"Hey!" Dad shouted angrily and went to stand up but Wiley got scared and moved away quickly.

"All right, 16 to 16!"

Bailey got the ball, he stepped on the line and scored a point. "Oh yes! it's raining threes on Hollywood!" He shouted loudly. "Your foot was on the line!" I shouted loudly. "It ain't raining threes! It's drizzling twos!" Kurt shouted.

"It's all right, it's all right...good shot!" Lenny said.

"Next basket wins, let's go!" He shouted. Everyone got up from their sits and watched the game anxiously. "Pump it Lenny!" Dad shouted.

"Bank's open Dad!" Greg shouted. Lenny threw the ball and it-

Missed?

"He never misses that shot!" Dad said and turned to look at mom.

"Down goes Hollywood, down goes Hollywood
Down goes Hollywood!"

"Sorry Dad, we'll crush the next year. I'll work on my left when we get back to L.A." i heard Greg said. Lenny hugged him and when they broke the hug i ran up quickly and hugged Greg tightly. I broke the hug and smiled at him. "You did a great job! Next year you'll crash them. I'm sure about that." I said and high fived him. Dad called me over so i waved at him and went towards my family. We hugged each other.

After the game nightfall has appeared and we and all the others sat down and watched the fireworks above. I was sitting with Charlotte since Donna sat with Keithie next to us holding hands too. I smiled at them and turned to the sky which was full with colourful fireworks.

"All right everybody!" Higgins voice was heard. I turned around and saw him holding an arrow. I widen my eyes."Last one to stay in wins!" He shouted and shoot the arrow into the sky. I screamed and yanked Charlotte and began running away quickly.