8.

Third person's pov

After Alex's lecture and blackmailing she went inside the house. As she entered she saw her mom and Deanne talking. "Hey honey. Where were you?" Sally asked her daughter. Alex smiled but didn't snitch on them. "I was just outside." She said and shrugged her shoulders. "Hey do you know by any chance where is Kurt? I have been looking for him for so long." Deanne asked the girl. Alex tried not to laugh. "Oh and your father. I haven't seen him too." Her mom added. "No I don't know. Maybe they are outside." She said and headed towards the bedroom.

.............

She opened the door and founded only Greg there. Weird. Where was her sister and Charlotte?

"Hey." She greeted him. He looked at her nervously and dropped his video game. "H-hey." He stuttered and looked at him weirdly. "Have you seen Charlotte or Donna by any chance?" She asked him. He just looked at her. He shook his head getting out of his trance. "No-no i haven't." He answered. She just nodded her head and headed for the door. "Hey!" He said and she stopped. She turned around waiting for him to finish his sentence. "Just wanted to say that. You look pretty today." Alex was shocked. She couldn't believe what she just had heard. Greg Feder complimenting her? More impossible than Jasmine being Robbie's daughter. "Thank you." She thanked him with a smile and a little blush on her cheeks. She opened the door and closed it quickly. She stood there for a few seconds before realising what just happened.
...............

Alex began searching for both of her friends but she ended up hearing a yell from outside. She ran outside Sally, Deanne, Roxanne and Gloria on her tail. They exited the house and saw Lenny, Higgins, Kurt and Eric carrying Robbie who was crying in pain. Alex noticed the arrow sticking in Robbie's leg. Then she realised what happened. Arrow roulette.

"What's going on?"

"Rob got attacked by an indian!" Lenny shouted.

"Yeah, but he got away!"

"He got attacked by an indian? Hey guys mom and Deanne asked where were you earlier." Alex said with a smile and made the men's widen.

"Daddy, what happened?" An unknown voice was heard. Everyone turned towards the voice and saw a gorgeous girl running towards them.

"Amber! I'm glad you got here. This is my daughter Amber everybody." Robbie introduced them as he was dying of the pain. The four men started to stare again.

"He's got another one?" Alex mumbled. "Dude, high five!" Higgins whispered to Eric who was next to him. "I'm not high fiving, my wife's here. And Alex." Eric whispered back.

"This is killing me!" Robbie shouted in pain. "Bridget come down here! Daddy's hurt!" Amber shouted. And then a girl appeared. Woah-

"You got another one?" Alex asked Robbie. "Yeah." He answered. "Hey." Higgins said in his 'Robbie' accent. "Hey!" Bridget said. "Now I get it! Now that makes sense!" Alex said and looked at her dad. "Shut up!" Robbie yelled at her.

'I think we've got to pull it the rest of the way." Lenny suggested.  "Oh let me get it!" And then a fight began between the three men. And the reason was. Who will pull out the arrow of Robbie's leg.

"Hey! Shh shh shh." Gloria broke the fight. "We're going to be all right here. All we need is a poultice with some maze-" she began saying but then Robbie finally. Snapped. "Oh shut up!! That poultice shit doesn't work! It never worked! Are you insane?! Get some alcohol on this bitch! You should know about that! You were born during the prohibition!" He yelled at Gloria.

"And there's the snap." Higgins said. "That was bigger than I thought." Alex said.
...............

After the accident everyone had calmed down and went inside the house.

Alex and both Charlotte and her sister were walking towards theirs bedroom when they heard someone crying. Alex immediately opened the door and saw Becky crying. She went quickly over their and sat down to reach the little girl's level. "Hey Becky. Hey honey what's wrong?" She asked worried. Charlotte and Donna were behind her watching her and Becky. "My tooth fell and i went to mommy because i wanted to show her my tooth and she said that she will put a dollar under my pillow." She explained and started crying again. Alex saw how sad the little girl was so she said "Hey no. You know the tooth fairy sometimes she's very busy or maybe tired so she tells your mom to do her job." She softly explained. Becky looked up at Alex. "Really?" She whispered. "Yes really. Now come on stop crying okay?" She said and hugged the little girl in front of her.

"Hey you know what? Let's do something fun!" Alex suggested. "What do you have in mind?" Donna asked her sister. "Charlotte go find me some paper cups and a string. Donna you and Becky go and tell the others to come here." Alex instructed. "we're making cup phones."
.......................

After a while they finally made the cup phones. They were pretty good honestly. They were talking through the cup phones, laughing and having fun.

"Hey! Didn't I say no cell phones? I thought we had a deal!" Lenny yelled and busted through the door. When he did he couldn't believe his eyes.

"What's up Dad?" Greg asked him. "Are those cup phones?" Lenny asked. "Yeah, Alex taught us. Cool huh?" Keithie said. "hey check out Becky's!" Alex said and pointed at the little girl. "Look Dad,I have cup waiting!" She said and hold two cups on both her ears. "I've got to call you back. I'm on with Spongebob!" She said. Curly started barging again. "Was that a turkey?" Bean asked. "Yo Andre, can you hear me?" Greg said through his cup phone. "Oh yeah! The best thing about these
is we can leave the cup in the shower and listen to Jasmine clean herself tomorrow morning!" Andre said but little did he know that Lenny heard him. "What!!" Lenny shouted as he opened the bathroom curtain where Andre was. "Oh my God!" He yelled scared. "May I borrow this?" Lenny asked Andre who nodded and gave him his cup phone. "Attention troopers. There's been a request from the phone company! would you please install cup phones in every adult bedroom
right away!" Lenny said through the cup phone and the children stood up and made their ways towards their parents' bedroom.