CHAPTER FORTY FIVE

HII GUYS........

MY STORY CROSSED 4K VOTES....... THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.........I CAN'T EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE FOR YOUR LOVE.......

THANKYOU SO MUCH.......KEEP LOVING.......❤️❤️❤️❤️

********************************
3 and half years passed away........!!!!

Anirudh and bondita became legal guardians of chanda.......

Now she was 9 years old.......

After Bondita and aashita's graduation they convinced her to stay in Kolkata hostel for her further studies........

She wanted to accompany them but they cannot deny the promise they made to trilochan.......

They promised her that they will come to meet her........

It was difficult for them to stay away from her but for her better future they did it......

Now Bondita was officially a barrister and aashita was a doctor.........

Everybody was happy with their success........

6 months passed since they returned tulsipur.........

They were missing chanda badly........

Both started practicing and doing well........

Sometimes they faced criticism from villagers........many didn't wanted to work with girl but they overcome it.......

Everybody was happy but one thing didn't changed and it was sampurna's behaviour.......

It was the same.......

Trilochan wanted batuk to get married but he straight away refused........he wanted to make his career first.......anirudh entertained his wish and told trilochan not to force him........

Bondita and aashita never let their work affect their house responsibilities..........

*****************************
Everybody was having their dinner........

Kaka : bahu holi ki saari taiyari ho gayi hai na........

Bon : haa ksj sab ho gaya hai......

Kaka : hmm......

Batuk : baudi dekhna kal sabse pehle main hi rang lagaunga.......

Bon : sapne dekho......

Batuk : woh toh dekha jayega.......3 saal baad saath mein holi mana rahe hai.......pehla rang toh main hi lagaunga.......

Ani : oo.....batuk maharaj......aap bhul rahe hai ki main bhi hu.......aur bondita ko tum kyu lagaoge main nahi hu......

Batuk : dada ab toh jealous hona bandh kijiye.......

Everybody laughed.......

Ani : aisa kuch nahi hai.......chup kar......

Batuk : sach bahar aata hai toh chup kara dete ho.........

Bon : bass bass khana khaiye.......kal ki baat kal......

*************************
Aas : chanda aane wali hai kya......

Som : nahi.....woh uski unit test start ho gayi hai isiliye nahi aa payegi.........

Aas : accha......!!!!

He pulled her into his lap......

Som : mood ko kya hua.....

Aas : aapko pata hai aaj kya hua.....ek aadmi apne baba ko lekar hospital aaya tha lekin uss waqt aap nahi the aur koi aur doctor bhi nahi tha maine kaha ki main dekh leti hu par nahi.......usne dusre doctor ka wait kiya par mujhse madat nahi li.........