Chapter 13

-Recap-

I really hope he's okay.

~~~Elena's Pov.~~~

I'm in my car, on the way to the grill, to look for Damon. It took me five minutes to get there. When I got out of my car, I was nervous to open the door. I could smell blood, vampire blood. I opened the door, which was locked, and my heart sank in an instant. There was a man standing there with his hand in Damon's chest.

He took his hand out of his chest for a second, and Damon was fine. I was just standing there, paralyzed.

"Damon, who is this?"

"I-I-I'm Elena." I answered scared.

"Doesn't ring a bell." Said the man in an english accent.

I rushed to Damon an tried to help him but the man stopped me.

"No,no,no, take one more step and he dies now." I froze on the spot.

"That's what I thought. Now, I'm Enzo. I used to be one of Damon's friend's."

"Used to?" I asked.

"Yes. But it is me who is going to be asking you questions!"

"What do you want?" I asked shaking. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"If you are a vampire, how come you have a little critter growing inside of you?"

"I don't know." I answered him.

"Well, who's is it?" I looked over at Damon.

"I-It's Damon's." I said stuttering.

"Ooo, I never imagined Damon, The 'eternal stud', Is that what you called yourself, I think it is." He said looking at Damon, "Having a child!"

"Now, where were we?" He said jumping back to Damon.

He ran back at Damon and ripped his heart right of of his chest. I ran to him as I was screaming and sobbing and fell to the floor.

"GOOD LUCK BEING A SINGLE MOTHER!" Enzo scram as he left the grill.

I hugged Damon and then kneeled by his side as I reached into my heart. There was no reason for living. Then I felt a hand on my back and someone trying to comfort me.