Chapter 12

-Recap-

The love of my life, was now my brother's fiancé but my feelings for her could not be muted any longer.

~~~Elena's Pov.~~~

Last night was the best night of my life. I found out that I could have more kids, and we think Stefan is finally back. Damon also told me about that last night. And I do know Stefan pretty well myself, so I figured it out even before he told me.

"Babe, come upstairs!" I called for Damon. He wasn't in bed, so I imagined that he had woken up early.

Oh, that's wird. He's not answering.

"Damon!" I was starting to get a bit worried.

I went downstairs to find him but I couldn't find him anywhere. I called his cell but he wasn't answering either. Where could he be?

I immediately called Stefan.

*Phone conversation with Stefan*

"Stefan!"

"Elena? is everything Okay?"

"Actually no, when I woke up Damon wasn't home, and then I called his cell and he didn't pick up. Stefan I'm worried. We both know Damon has many enemies."

"Elena, calm down, okay? I'm sure he's at the grill or something and he just doesn't have battery on his phone."

"Wouldn't he have let me a note or something?"

"He probably didn't want to wake you up and about the note, he probably just forgot. He's a guy Elena, we do that.

"Thanks Stefan, I hope your right."

"Me too, I'll go to the grill now."

"It's okay, I'll go, I'm headed there anyways."

"Okay, bye then."

"Wait, Stefan?"

"Yes?"

"I'm glad you're back."

*End of conversation*

~~~Stefan's Pov.~~~

I just got off the phone with Elena. Damon is missing and somehow she knows I'm back. I'm guessing that means that Damon knows too. I guess I don't have to tell them then. She's going to go to the grill to check if he's there. I really hope he's okay. Something doesn't feel right.