= 17 = Jeon Jungkook

Comenzar desde el principio

"I can't. The police station is hyperactive today," the man responded, looking at the overcrowded area outside the station. His finger prepared to pull the trigger, but it was already too late-Aziel had stepped into the police station's vicinity.

Tears welled up in her eyes out of fear. The police would surely help her, right? But what if they didn't? He would burn her alive. He would suck the life out of her soul.

Images of the worst moments she had endured formed in her mind. Him slapping her, beating her mercilessly, and inflicting wounds with a knife.

"I could have fucked you in front of your mother before killing her," his words echoed in her head, and the darkest thought crossed her mind:

"What if he doesn't kill her but defiles her dignity?"

"What if he kills her every day by subjecting her to inhumane acts instead of ending her life swiftly?"

Her hand started trembling.

It shook uncontrollably.

Nausea overwhelmed her.

Her mouth felt salty.

Her head spun.

And she stopped in her tracks, reconsidering her decision. Did she want to go through with this? Did she want to leave the killer?

"Oh my god, why is this so difficult?" she whispered to herself.

Jungkook.

Jungkook.

Jungkook.

The fear of him. He was capable of doing the worst to her, Aziel, if the police didn't help her. Before killing her, he would demonstrate a thousand ways to torture her, prolonging her agony.

Her legs shook with fear, and she sank to the ground. Fat tears streamed down her face.

"Hey, what happened?" a policeman approached her and asked, concerned.

"Why are you crying?"

"Please help me," she pleaded.

"What happened? Who is bothering you?" the policeman inquired, and without much thought, Aziel replied,

"Jeon Jungkook."

°°°

" Who is Jeon Jungkook? He doesn't belong to our country, so how did his father buy properties in the Netherlands?" A police man asked his senior while staring at the mansion in front of him.

" His mother was half Korean and half Dutch. She made the property for her son in the Netherlands," The police man answered and the junior hummed in interest. " Anything did you find?" The senior policeman asked another officer who was checking the car.

" No, officer. There is no any evidence of drug or any kind of thing that we could say that she was not in her sense because of that thing,"

" I see," The senior policeman said and looked over at a person who was keeping his eyes on the surroundings. Well, he was Jungkook's man.

" The cost of damage?"

" 5000 dollars,"

" We will ask Mr Smith to pay the amount of damage," The policeman said and Jungkook's man nodded his head.

°°°

As soon as the door of Operation theater opened, a gatch bed came out with 5 nurses towering the patient. Mr Smith, who was standing far away, stood up and ran to the gatch bed while screaming for his son's name.

" Troy, my son," fat tears streamed down his eyes as soon as brain recognised the injured figure of Troy. He was laying on the bed like a dead body. His head was bandaged, arm was broken, face was in bad condition.

" Sir, please move, we need to shift him into the ICU," one patient said and someone came !r Smith to calm his pain.

" Doctor, when will he wake up?" Mr Smith asked the doctor.

" Firstly move from the side, " and Mr Smith obeyed. He moved immediately and approached the doctor.

" When will he wake up?" Mr Smith asked and the doctor looked at him with concern.

" I don't know when he will wake up. His head has Been badly severed but we are trying our best to save him from any type of internal bleeding and consequences," Hearing this Mr Smith stumbled back in fear. His son is on the edge of death.

" Pray for him. We are doing our best to save now it's God's choice to give him his normal life back or not,"

" No," Mr Smith mumbled.

" Take care, Mr Smith, " the doctor walked to the iCU.

" I lost my wife, now I don't want to lose my only son. Please save him. Do everything whatever you want but please save him," Mr Smith said to the doctor.

" Hmm," finally the doctor walked away leaving a shattered father alone, crying in misery.

On the hospital bed Troy's lifeless body was present. IV connected to his veins, head was bandaged, nose was covered with an oxygen mask.

" Mom, stop the car. We might get into an accident, "

" No, I need to apologise to her. She is a monster kid. Their tears make humans bleed,"

" No mom... No!" Troy screamed in horror when the car lost its balance and collided into the wall of Jeon Jungkook's mansion.

°°°°

Word count = 1459

One more thing....

Do you too think Aziel is a monster's child? Because according to Rose, monster's tears destroys human who give them pain. That man died who tried to rape 8 year old Aziel, now Rose died because she had slapped Aziel.

Let's meet in the next chapter named " bitch "