ch 5: Nick?

A few weeks after storm came home.
(Nicks p.o.v.)
I woke up in the morning on a ratty mattress. I slowly sat up and started to pat the spot next to me to find it empty I looked at it wondering where Gloria is. "Gloria?" I asked as I looked around I got up from the mattress or well tried to at least with the drugs in my system. It took me a few tries to get up. When I finally got up I walked well limped to the door "Gloria?" I said again but no answer. Where the hell is she? I looked around and walked down some stairs while leaning on the railing. "Gloria were are you?" I kept going down the stairs to see a piano I looked at it and theres this red stuff on it. I got closer to it and saw it was blood. "What the hell?" I asked as quietly as I could. I kept walking while trying not to trip like a dumb ass. I hear a noise and I start to look around me to another stair case only to jump up and see this dead guy with part of his face missing. "What the?" I turned around and walked to the steeple to see tents where the pews used to be. I looked around "Gloria" again no answer. I got to a point were I heard a noise and I looked and saw a women in a white t-shirt and grey panties and it was Gloria. "Hey Gloria we gatta go" she turned around and her eyes they were this pail blue its kinda a dead blue and there was blood on her face I looked behind her and saw another homeless guy there with his face was ripped off as well I looked at Gloria with wide eyes and she started coming at me and I turned around and took off running. I ran out a window and into the street as I ran I looked back to see if she was fallowing me and when I didn't see her I stopped. I looked back all the way breathing hard. After a few minutes a mo ped drove buy and I was hit from behind by a car. All I felt was pain as I landed on the ground on my back I heard a few people but didn't hear what they were saying. I fell unconscious.

(Madison's p.o.v)
I'm walking around the house trying to get Alicia ready for school and collecting the laundry around the house. "Babe, you ready? Alicia? Come in we got to go. Got to go. Got to go." I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door and opened it to see Alicia just putting on her towel woops. "You've got 5 minutes" "did I say to come in? Jesus mom" We said it at the same time. Alicia slammed the door "don't slam the door" I yelled while picking up a basket full of laundry "you should've gotten your ass up 30 minutes ago" I said while walking to the living room past the kitchen to my fiancé trying to fix the pipe under the sink. "Come on,come on you son of a bitch." I almost wanted to laugh at that. "How's it going there babe?" I asked in a teasing way "ye of little faith." He said and of course I have to say something back to him while leaning down to the washer and putting laundry in it "yet have no faith. You know the plumbers number is on the fridge?" I said to him "ya I know I know." He mumbled the last part but I stilled heard him. I walked past him on the floor. I grabbed the bread for Alicia "you know she won't eat that?" I sighed and said "its gluten freaken free." Travis laughed and got up turn the faucet on and off "I just saved you a hundred bucks. No leak" I looked at him and said "are you serious?" He laughed and nodded his head. He walked over to me and hugged me. He leaned in and we kissed. "GAAA IM BLIND and also GROSS UNWANTED STRAIGHT PDA" we hear a voice and pull away to see storm standing at the back door she had a grossed out expression on her face. "Nice to see you storm did you just go for a run?" I asked while nodding to her clothes she's wearing a blue sports bra with gray sweats. She smiled and nodded. "Hi Taylor... I mean Travis nice seeing you again" he smiled with a small chuckle while shaking his head and waved. I looked at her and saw a few tattoos and a lot of scars. I looked at her and she was looking around. Taylor I mean Travis damn it Storm. Alicia came out in a towel to see what's going on and saw storm standing in the door way. I watched her face grow a few shades redder. I wonder why? My thoughts were interrupted by the house phone ringing. Travis and I looked at each other I saw Storm look at Alicia with a concerned look. Travis walked over to the phone and picked it up he talked for a few minutes hung up the phone and looked at me then at storm who tilted her head in confusion then he looked at Alicia. "Its Nick he's at the hospital aparintly he ran into traffic." As he said this I turned white as a goast he's in the hospital. After Alicia got dressed we all headed to the hospital. Storm got onto her motorcycle and Alicia and I in my car cause I gatta take her to school after and Travis was in his truck and we are off to see Nick the dumb ass.

(A.n. I LIVE who would've thought. Any who hope u like the book and give me more wrong names to call Trevor I mean Travis that'll be great.)