ch 4: Talking with family

(A.n. this is how I picture storm to look like)

(Storms p.o.v. few hours after getting home)
I've been home for a few hours and now Im just laying in bed with my doggo rebel I'm glad she's ok. She's like me we both heal fast all because of the government they did something to the both of us they said if the world ends our blood can do something I don't remember what it was tho. Any who after a few more minutes of just sitting there I got board and wanted to do something so I went to my contacts and found Alicia's and started to text her.

(In this font its Alicia
This is storm)

Hey hey green eyes what r u up 2

Nothing what r u doing

Laying in bed with rebel

Whos rebel?

My doggo

I wanna see her🥺🥺

Ok give me a sec

Aww she's so cute I wanna meet her

You can whenever u want

Really!!

Well dah of course anyways ima go my bio mom is calling and I should answer 🤮🤮

Lol have fun with that

Rude but I will

After getting off the phone with Alicia I answered the phone to talk to my b.m. "what do you want Linda?" Is the first thing I said as I answered the phone. "That is no way to talk to your mother Storm haven't I taught you anything?" I sat up in bed to glare at the wall "you never taught me anything сука (bitch) now what do you want?" I started to say with pure anger then calmed down enough to ask her. "Whatever anyways I'm going to pretend I didn't hear your rudeness and what does сука even mean?" She asked me I groaned and said in Russian "ты глупая пизда" (you stupid cunt) "it doesn't matter what it means what the Fuck do you want" as I was talking Rebel climbed onto my lap to calm me down. "Ok fine miss aditude I heard your back in town and your sister wants to see you. Is it ok if she stays with you for a while?" I was shocked that she knew I was in town how the hell did she find out I was here? "Ya she can stay as long as she wants to. Is she coming over tonight or tomorrow?" I asked calming completely down at this point. "Tomorrow she'll come over after school she might need you to pick her up tho cause I figured you don't want your father and I to know were you live." She's not wrong I don't want them to know where I live. "Ok I'll pick her up at school tell her to call me when she gets out of school but I got to go now I'm going to bed good night Linda." I didn't let her say anything before I hung up the phone. I looked at Rebel and said "good job at calming me down girl." She looked up at me with her blue eyes ears perked up "do you need to go outside" she barked and shot up and jumped off the bed and I got up off the bed to take her outside then we both went to bed.