raph requested

Raph and Reader had been dating for a two years. In that time, they had fought against the Foot Clan and other villains that threatened their city. They had also grown closer, their love for each other stronger than ever.

One night, Raph had something special planned for their anniversary. He had set up a romantic picnic in the park, complete with candles and flowers. Reader was surprised and touched by the effort he had put into it.

As they sat down together and enjoyed the food, laughing and talking about their memories together, Reader felt a sense of happiness and contentment. She was grateful to have found someone who loved her for who she was, mutant turtle and all.

As the sun set, Raph pulled out a small velvet box from his pocket and got down on one knee. Reader's heart skipped a beat as he opened the box to reveal a beautiful engagement ring.

"Reader, I love you more than anything in this world," Raph said, his voice full of emotion. "Will you marry me?"

Tears sprang to Reader's eyes as she nodded yes. Raph slipped the ring onto her finger, and they kissed passionately, their love for each other stronger than ever.

The next few days were a blur of excitement as they shared the news with their family and friends. Everyone was thrilled for them, and they couldn't wait to start planning their wedding.

As they sat down together to discuss their plans, Raph looked at Reader with love and admiration in his eyes. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," he said.

Reader smiled, feeling grateful and blessed to have found someone who loved her so deeply. Together, they would continue to fight for justice and protect their city, but now they had something even more important to fight for - their love for each other.

They decided to have the wedding in a park, surrounded by nature and their loved ones. They picked out the perfect dress and suit, and Reader's sisters helped with the decorations and flowers.

As the big day approached, Reader couldn't help but feel a sense of nervousness and excitement. She had never been married before, and the thought of starting a new chapter in her life was both thrilling and scary.

But with Raph by her side, she knew that they could face anything together. They would always fight for each other and their love. No matter what challenges came, their love only grew.

The day of the wedding arrived, and Reader couldn't believe how beautiful everything looked. The park was filled with flowers and decorations, and her family and friends were all dressed up for the occasion.

As she walked down the aisle, arm in arm with her father, Raph's eyes lit up with love and admiration. She had never felt more beautiful or more loved than in that moment.

The ceremony was short but sweet, and before she knew it, she and Raph were exchanging their vows. They promised to love each other through thick and thin, to fight for each other and their love, and to never give up on each other.

As they exchanged rings, tears of happiness filled Reader's eyes. She was marrying the love of her life, and she couldn't be happier.

After the ceremony, they had a reception in the park. They danced together, ate cake, and celebrated their love with their family and friends. It was a day that they would never forget.

As they settled into married life, Reader and Raph continued to fight for justice and protect their city. But now they had even more motivation to do so - their love for each other.

They faced challenges and obstacles, but they never gave up on each other. They worked together, supported each other, and always found a way to overcome whatever came their way.

Years went by, and they grew old together. They had children and grandchildren, and their love for each other only grew stronger with each passing day.

As they sat together on their porch, watching the sunset, Raph looked at Reader with love and admiration in his eyes. "You are still the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," he said.

Reader smiled, feeling grateful and blessed to have found someone who loved her so deeply. Together, they had faced so much and overcame it all, and she knew that they would always be there for each other.

As they held hands and watched the stars come out, they knew that their love would always be a guiding light, shining bright through any darkness. They had fought for each other and their love, and they would continue to do so, forever.