heathertail/cinderheart

Heathertail was sick of being bossed around she walked out camp for fresh air as she caught scent of cinderheart wanting revenge from when she was a apprentice as she stalked cinderheart for awhile until she pounced shoving cinderhearts head in her maw swallowing "what are you doing to me"! Cinderheart screamed as she was swallowed whole falling into heathertails stomach as she kicked and struggled scratching the stomach walls but they were to thick she continued struggling as stomach acid burned her fur off and fresh as she gasped for air as heathertail released all the air she swallowed stomach acid as she fell unconscious burning from the inside as heathertail purred hiding in a old badger den sleeping.

The next morning heathertail woke up her body bigger as cinderheart had digested she dug a hole pushing hard as she released dirt with blue or grey fur finally it was time for the skull with one hard push it fell onto the pile cracks all over it with chipped bones around it as she walked back to camp kicking dirt over it as she ran seeing breezepelt in their nest she curled up next to him falling asleep.

That's the story I might make another one tomorrow where she eats crowfeather for being a jerk to nightcloud and breezepelt.
Word count:223