The next day came by rather quickly. It was the 4th of July may i add. We were all together outside as Becky began lifting the flag along with Lenny. " Happy Fourth of July everyone!" Leny said to everyone around him with a smile. "It's the birdies independence day too so keep your fingers crossed honey." He said to Becky who was holding the little bird. She gave it a boost and the bird flied away. "Yay!"

Me and the others except from my dad and his friends headed inside. I was in the kitchen sitting on the table with Roxanne and mom who were both making us some uniforms. Roxanne then got angry and began rambling in Spanish. "That's so sexy...what did you say?" Mom said as she continued sewing the uniforms. "Oh, I think she said-" Deanne started rambling unknown words and everybody laughed. "You know, these guys at the store, were talking so much smack about this basketball rematch that was supposed to go on." Amber then joined and informed the ladies around her. "Well, I'm glad we're getting these uniforms ready!" I said and started watching my mom sewing the uniforms trying to follow her steps.

The chatting between us stopped when Higgins came out of the closet. Literally. "Oww...No more drinking." He grumbled under his breath and held his head in pain. "Did you really sleep in the closet you drunk?" I said trying not to laugh. "I think so-

My phone began ringing. I pulled it out of my back pocket. "Hey I'll be right back." I said and exited the room answering the phone.

After the phone call i got i returned to the room just to see it empty. Where is everybody? Then shouts and yells were heard from outside. I opened the front door and saw my friends with Mamma standing at the porch watching the scene opposite them. I made my way towards them and stood next to Charlotte. "what's happening?" I asked me. She just shrugged and didn't say anything at all. I left the porch and made my way towards the parents who were fighting. I stood besides Amber, Bridget and Jasmine.

"Well, what happened to your head?" Robbie asked refering to the cut on Jasmine's forehead. "When I was changing into my pj's-I got the feeling that some perv was looking through my window." She started to explain. I turned around and saw Andre and Greg? Hiding.

"So I went to go close the shade and I tripped and hit my head." She finished her explanation.

"Yeah dude...that's your daughter. I'd never be with her, you're my best friend man. And Jasmine would never be with me because I'm me." Higgins said to Robbie. "no argument there!" I said and he turned and looked at me with a glare. "Sorry I don't have my whole life together like Lenny-" Higgins started to say but then Roxanne stormed over there with the moms on her trail behind her. "Oh, together like Lenny...please!" She turned to look at Lenny with a murderous look.

"I answered your phone you hipocrita. It was your assistant. I asked him if he cancelled the flight to Milan and he said he did...BEFORE WE EVEN CAME HERE."

"He said that? Why would he say that? I mean-" Lenny started to stutter. "So he just made that up huh?" Roxanne said and crossed her arms. "I'm not saying he made it up... I think in his head he believes it's true-"

"Don't you agent me Lenny! Stop trying to handle everybody and everything and start taking a little responsibility for once!" Roxanne shouted at him.
"I'll take responsibility. Okay, you're right I thought it would be better for our family to be here with normal people instead of going to Milan." He explained.

"We're normal?" Deanne whispered. "I was scared to tell you. It was easier for me to keep it a secret. You peel back any marriage there are secrets mine is...I...I love you. I love you very much Roxanne, I just...I...our kids are becoming nutty, snotty, spoiled I...I...we got a Nanny, we got-"

"So she is a Nanny!" Higgins said. "Yeah no shit sherlock!" I said and he glared at me. Again.

"No, no, no. she's not a Nanny-" Lenny tried to deny again. "Of course she's a Nanny! When does the lying stop?!" Roxanne said. "It stops right after this. She's more of an au pair okay?
not really a Nanny-"

"Lenny." Roxanne said firmly. "All right that's it, the lying stops now. I won't lie to you ever again, I swear to God. I love you."

"Men lie! They can't help themselves!" Mamma shouted out of nowhere. "Kurt sure as hell lies!"
"What do I lie about 'Toe' J. simpson?!" Kurt sassed back. "Oh please...the Nanny?" Deanne said and looked at her husband. "What about the Nanny?"

"You have a thing for her!" Deanne admitted. "I do not have a thing for the Nanny! I'm a married man-period! But did I enjoy having a nice conversation with a woman that wasn't going
"where's this?" and "did you pick up that' then yeah" he answered her. "Well you could have nice conversations with me." She said back. "When? You're always working and when you come home your just...you're tired all the time. You barely even touch me or look at me!" Kurt finally admitted. "He sounds like an old woman! Deanne, you should have married Umberto Denuzzio like I told you!" Momma shouted again.

"Yeah and you know if I'd have stayed with him
you'd be the one that's pregnant right now Momma!" She yelled back. "You're probably right sweetheart. I'll just butt out!"

"Thank you!" Kurt said. "Look maybe I do take you for granted and I'm sorry. How's about I take you out every Thursday night for date night?" Deanne suggested. "No, Thursday's Grey's Anatomy but...any other night would be beautiful." Kurt answered and share a smile with Deanne.

"As long as we're all being honest I think I should be honest too. Um...I'm actually not a part owner
of the lawn furniture store. I don't even work there anymore. I got laid off in April. But I rented a Caddy and I acted like...you know, a big shot
because I didn't want you guys to know." Dad said with a guilt face. I went towards him and gave him a side hug along with mom.

"Lamonsoff, you don't have to hide anything from us." Lenny reassured him. "I'm sorry." Dad apologised. "Yeah, since we're getting things off our chest here. I've got a confession to make. I'm wearing a toup." Robbie confessed. "No shit." Rita said. I started laughing under my breath as Robbie looked at her with widen eyes.

"I have a confession to make! I'm really...a man." Gloria confessed. I turned to look at my dad and i opened my hand. He signed and got out of his pocket five dollars. He handed me them and i pocked them and smile. "i can't believe you were right." He whispered and i just shrugged.

"I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding! I'm really a little hurt that so many of you believed it." Gloria said rather disappointed. "No, no, no we were just saying-" Lenny started to explain along with the others. "Nevertheless, I know it's not my place but uh... well after all, I am older than anyone here-" Gloria started to say.

"Hell yeah you are!" Mamma shouted again. "Well, despite the joking and the razzing, I see a lot of love here. And with love, comes hostility
like uh...Rob, when he snapped at me the other day. That was scary. And you all thought that I was so calm. But inside...inside I was saying
Gloria Noonan, do not call him a bug eyed sociopath with a little man complex. Do not say that his hair makes him look like a dirty Q-tip." She continued saying. Dad and i began laughing quietly. "I like that." He whispered and i nodded.

"Or that he resembles an elder...gay...Jonas brother-" Gloria continued. I was dying of laughter.

"They get it...they get the point about where you're going-" robbie tried to stop it. "Or a midget Phillipino Fonzie. I didn't say any of those things

"That's my favorite one." I said and Lenny high fived me. "Hey!" Robbie turned to look at me. I just shrugged my shoulders with a laugh. "life can be difficult. Sometimes It gets bumpy. What with family, and kids...and things not going exactly like you planned. But that's what makes it interesting. In life, the first act...alway's exciting
The second act...that's where the depth comes in"

"Why didn't you ever tell us that she gets it?" higgins said and patted Robbie's shoulder.

"Yeah you were really holding out."

"That's what I've been trying to tell you guys!" Robbie said and hugged Gloria.

"Group hug!"