how it all happened

Start from the beginning

Those were horrible things and worst then Receiving a traitor's death, then again that would be the most understandable way because, those who were called traitors were exiled but a blasphemer is definitely worth a death.

Berk don't take part in selling slaves unlike some of the other viking tribes, he heard they do, the only question is what would he receive for death, burn him alive? Flare his skin? Boil him? drown him? Beheading? Or worse the blood eagle!?

Hiccup suddenly jump when he heard the door open, he was in the corner as all the ideas of death scared him, he wasn't even a man yet, they can't execute him for not being one yet, right? Maybe they'll just starve him to death.

Hiccup was wondering as he heard the sounds of footsteps coming closer to his cell.

When it open up it was to a surprise Astrid, she was wearing a black cloak over herself, "you better get out of here, they're planning on executing you tomorrow."

She told hiccup as she quickly grabbed his hand and ran out of the cells.

"But where am I supposed to go?" Hiccup ask her.

Once they were out they snuck around and went into the killing ring, "that is not my problem but yours, take toothless and get out of here before it's too late, just be safe."

Astrid said before handing over the cloak to hiccup, "I'll help you get toothless out but then you have to go on your own, I'm sorry it has to be this way."

Astrid keep her promise and help him get toothless out and got him onto the saddle, "Astrid... Thank you and take care of yourself."

Hiccup was ready to leave but toothless wouldn't, the other dragons, Astra did not look happy about it as how much trouble this would be if they were fine out but toothless was not going to leave his Dragon friends behind.

"It's all right bud, I help you," hiccup got the other dragons release and they all went straight through the gate and ran fly out of the killing ring and Into the dark sky, tears flooded his eyes still with the heartbreak that he had to go.

Then again what choice did he had, if he had stayed and still be stubborn he would have been executed by who knows what?

Hiccup didn't want to die nor was ready to die.

All he knew was him and his dragons had to get out as far away as he could because he knew once his father found out, they might try to come after him as Vikings were warriors and do not let their enemies go so easily.

Eventually he came to a stop on an island, he noticed a campfire and tried to stay away.

He was on the other side of the island but all the dragons that were with him started to growl.

Not knowing what until it was already to late to know because someone was right behind him.

"What are you doing with these dragons?" Hiccup turn around and saw a grown man who look no more than 19, he had long black hair, pale skin, glowing red eyes."

"AAAHHHHH! Who are you?" Hiccup ask as he fell onto his butt and look up at him, the dragons tried to attack him but they look like they were choking on something.

Hiccup felt the same way as he could feel a dangerous ora around him and it was coming from this man.

"I am Muzan kibutsuji, I saw you up in the sky flying on these things, have to say it's impressive, maybe you can help me to reach my goals, maybe you can conquer the Sun," Muzan said as his claws came out and turned purple.

Hiccup try to move away, toothless along with the other dragons try to move forward but when they did Muzan push them all away far.

Grabbing hiccup tunic and pulling him up to him, with the other hand that had the claws he brought closer over to hiccup head and within a second injected his blood into his thick skull.

Hiccup scream as he felt his skin was on fire, being drop onto the floor as he howl in pain.

"Don't tell anyone about me, remember I will know," Muzan said before vanishing.

The other dragons came around him, toothless had lick the wounds with a little of that demon blood in hiccup hair.

Hiccup look at toothless as his friend who would always stay by his side, his dragon, his brother, hiccup promise himself if he survives this he will not let anyone be over him or toothless again.

Not knowing who that man was and what he had done, He felt the pain started to br to much for his body to handle, his vision went blurry and he collapsed out cold onto the ground.

900 years later

The demon appeared, messy black hair that went down to his neck, pale white skin, Forest Green Dragon eyes, look no more than 15, standing at 5.9

Black dragon scales was all over his body that even formed the lines of his muscles, they also form parts of his freckles, his feet and hands were pure black as they were Dragon claws and feet.

He wore a simple black scale vest and Black scale shorts with a belt buckle that had a Night fury on it.

He had black dragon wings and a dragon tail with one fin being pure red.

"I am Hitoshi toshihiko, the Night fury demon!" He roar in excitement as he was flying over Japan, it was a new country and a new place to explore

Little did this Dragon demon know there was someone else here that he had not seen in a very long time.

To be continued

I hope you guys all enjoy this for the start of this new fanfiction and please tell me what you think down below.

I would love to hear your feedback