Chapter 3: Mario's Bad Day

Start from the beginning

Luigi: Are you serious?!

Mario: She used to follow one of Liverpool's rivals... 10 years ago!

Luigi: Bloody hell...

SMG4: How did you know that?!

Mario: There was this old Inkling friend of Meggy's, named; Becky Sanderson... and, she's also a Lesbian.

SMG4: Okay?

Mario: One time... Meggy and her old friend were at Goodison Park watching a Football match, celebrating a victory!

SMG4: Wait... did you say; One time?

Mario: Yes...

SMG4: So... it only happened once?

Mario: Yes!!!

Luigi: Well, that was 10 years ago... it was only ONE game. She's a Merseyside Red, just like us.

Mario: You sound just like her, you know that?!

Luigi: Calm down!

Mario: I just don't get it... once you pick your team, that's it! It's like a bloody Transfer Window!

SMG4: Listen... you may not like our rivals... but, I think it's just normal to have a friend who supports the opposite team!

Mario: I beg your pardon?!

SMG4: People all over the country have other friends that support opposite teams... just look at you and Peach.

Mario: Me and Peach are NOT friends!!!

...

Luigi: What else is going on?

Mario: I also caught Mum and Dad in 4K...

Luigi: Eh?

Mario: They were in my bath-tub, having a bit of fun!!!

SMG4: That's good, isn't it? They're getting back together, aren't they?

Mario: I highly doubt that!!!

Mario drank his Pint, in one.

Mario: I'm going home... thanks for a friendly conversation, you guys!!!

Meanwhile...

Meggy: I just don't understand

Meggy: I just don't understand... Mario is freaking out about what I did, 10 years ago...

Tari: Well, I know there's a lot of Hooligans out there... but, it looks like Mario can be one of them.

Meggy: How do you mean?

Tari: I think he may be... a Blood-thirsty Liverpool fan.

Meggy: I don't think that's true... because, we don't usually sit at the Kop End... whenever Liverpool are at Home.