Derek x fem reader (I discovered my billionaire bf was a criminal but....)

Reader's pov:

I greeted my fellow partners and continued walking to my destination.

Upon reaching the cell, he greeted me.

"Why hello officer" "gorgeous as ever I see"

I rolled my eyes, however this literal smooth criminal made me blush.

"Oh shut up!"

"Please call me derek" "What's your name?"

I crossed my arms. "Fine" "y/n if you must know"

I left him with his food, while feeling he was up to no good. But the question is, what exactly is he planning?

It was late afternoon when I came back to check on Derek. My heart leapt out of my throat when I saw his cell open. Shit!

I ran in to see him still tgere to my relief. "How come you didn't escape?"

He shrugged. "Because of cameras"

Ah makes sense.

I hurriedly locked the cell then walked away.

However one day it went to chaos.

It was early morning, when I decided to visit Derek.

I warily crept into his cell with my first aid kit, to treat him. Which is mandatory.

I made sure to lock the door.

He kept staring at me as I changed his bandages. My heart kept racing.

Before I knew it I was slammed against the wall and Derek was kissing me so passionately.

I couldn't help but gasp and found myself kissing back.

My eyes widened when I realized he had slipped out of the handcuffs and used them on me.

"Damn you Derek!"

He merely chuckled, as he winked.

He slipped my keys out of my pocket.

"There are cameras!"

"Not anymore?"

I felt confused.

"Weeks ago when I was transferred here, I snuck in a bug" "I waited for the right moment, which was yesterday and placed it on you. As you walked around, the cameras glitched out. I also memorized the rotation watch schedule of the prison guards"

"This was fun" he said as he ran.