Sunny Tenynson x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Gwen:Fine.But if anything happens to you,its not my fault.Dont try to get any synmpathy from me.

Y/N:Out of two of you so far,youre the only one that worries me right now.

With a quiet growl,Gwen went to the front doors,Y/N right behind her.When she oppened the doors,Y/N saw just how similar they looked.Sunny had the same shirt as Gwen but her portion of its light blue parts was darker almost purple.Instead of Gwens white capri pants,her were trully purple,the only thing that made parts of her shirt seem less so.The biggest difference however was that Gwens orange with slightly yellow hair held together by a blue hair clip,was Sunnys dark blue almost black with slightley lighter blue.That and she also had purple eyelids and a smirk that Gwen only wore when payback was in order.

Sunny:Gwen!How is my favorite cousin?
She leaped into her arms,almost knocking her of her feet as Gwen struggled to balance.

Sunny:And who is your cute friend?
Letting go of Gwen to make her guest blush as red as a tomato,Sunny gave Gwen an oprotunity to see the baggage now covering the welcome matt and the area around it.

Gwen:Whats all of this?
Sunny:Oh didnt they tell you Gwendy?Ill be spending few weeks here.

Gwen:What?!No,absolutley not!
Sunny:You really need to relax cousin.Speaking of which,its pretty rude of you not to introduce me to your friend here.

With a growl,hands shaking into fists and forehead wrinkled in rage,she motioned between the two.

Gwen:Sunny-Y/N,Y/N-Sunny.Now if you exuse me,I have some screaming to do.

And with that,she stomped away upstairs and headed for her room,leaving her best friend and her cousin alone.

Sunny:So,Y/N...mind helping a girl with her bags.Ive carried them all this way and Im sooo tired.

Y/N:O-of course Sunny.

Sunny:Thanks sweetie.Be a lamb and carry them to Gwens room.

As they walked past each other,Summy made her way over to the couch and layed herself across it,her hands suporting the back of her head.Meanwhile Y/N grabbed as much as he could carry and started sragging it all upstaires to Gwens room.

Sunny:(I think Im gonna really like it here.And the cuties so helpfull.Helping poor old me after carrying thsoe things for so far)

She chuckled mentally as she picture herself how she floated over the city,her luggage floaring weightlessly around her as she made them all,along with herself invisible.

Sunny:Yep,this is gonna be fun few weeks.

As she moved around to make herself more comfortable on the couch,Y/N made his way to Gwens room and knocked.

Gwen:What?!

Y/N:Could you open the doors for a second?

With an annoyed sigh,Gwen got of her bed and walked to her doors before opening them.Seeing Y/N standing there with all of her cousins luggage certainly didnt help her mood.

Gwen:What is all this?!
Y/N:Sunny told me to bring this to your room since she was already tired.

Gwen:Tired of smiling at any boy her her age maybe.

Y/N:She seems nice.

Gwen:Shes always nice!Then when youre not looking,she ties your shoe laces together.

Y/N:OK,so she played some pranks at you when you were kids.

Gwen:That was last year.

Y/N:Oh...Well at least she didnt do anything so far.