pride month special

Holy fuck is this oneshot long overdue guys I'm so sorry like I've been so damn busy and my parents are being annoying ab like my screen time and shit like-

Anyway, enjoy my energy drink fueled somewhat crackfic

-Ash (lmao i really am a caffeine addict help but not really)

❈ᕯ-₪-ᕯ❈

I see the sun rise and sigh. Another sleepless night...Good gods, I need a coffee. And a strong one, too.

Mumbling Polish curses, I get my sorry ass out of bed and stretch. Well...at least I got out of bed this time instead of sleeping for an entire day. I did that a couple days back and everyone was telling me how scared they were because they thought I was dead since I hadn't told them I was going to sleep for the day.

Which I couldn't control, but...everyone was still worried. I grab my phone off my nightstand and take it off the charger. Checking for any messages, I find there aren't any, so I put my phone in my pocket.

But when I see the date, I chuckle to myself. June 9th...which means Pride Month. I wonder what's going to happen...

After I get my stuff, I head downstairs to see Jacob...with a shit eating grin directed at me. "Morning..." he says, that shit eating grin still on his face. "Didn't wake up cuddling with a certain pirate?"

I raise an eyebrow and sigh, crossing my arms. "Does it matter?" I say, knowing Jacob is just joking around but...I need a coffee first.

"Well...no?" Jacob shrugs.

"Exactly..." I say with a sigh, muttering some Polish curses under my breath as I look for a coffee mug. After I find a mug, I sigh. Finally...now time for my daily caffeine dose.

I turn the coffee machine on, grabbing a pair of shot glasses for the espresso shots. After those are down, I set it aside and make the actual coffee. Then I pour the espresso shots in and sigh happily. Now that's a good coffee...I take a sip and then feel an arm around my waist from behind.

"You should lay off the caffeine, love...it isn't good for you." Edward says as he lays his head on my shoulder.

I sip more coffee and smile a bit. "Good morning to you too..."

Edward sighs and tries to snatch my mug, but I put it out of his reach. "I'm not going to be able to stop you, am I?" he asks with a small playful smirk on his face.

"Nope..." I smile a bit and sip more of my coffee. "I'm actually thinking of buying Monster as an alternative to my coffee..."

Altaïr unfortunately hears what I said about using Monster as an alternative to coffee as he's walking by and he stops, giving me a stern look like I'm a kid who did something wrong. "Ash, you better not start drinking Monster..." he says, still giving me a stern look.

I sigh and grab a can of Monster (the mocha coffee flavor with 300mg of caffeine-I didn't know this was a thing until recently) from the fridge, cracking it open. And then I take a nice long sip, which has Edward trying to snatch the can from me like he tried to with my coffee.

I just make sure the can is out of his reach. "Ash, give me that can of Monster." Edward says, clearly not impressed.

"I want to drink my Monster," I reply, my brow furrowed and still holding the can of Monster out of his reach. "Why are you so opposed to that?"

"Because it's a fucking wellspring of caffeine and I don't want you to hurt yourself...if you drink too much of that, I'm scared of what'll happen to you. I just...I don't want to lose you, alright?" he says, his tone panicky now.